2 - SEOKJIN

2 | Hail The Wicked Lips

    Looking back, Jin swore he had been so irritated that he almost kicked their bedroom door.

    It had been hours since he got annoyed with his fiancé Kim Taehyung, and he meant borderline annoyed with him. Tonight was supposed to be a big deal for the two of them: they were both accepting major awards for their individual movie projects which they had participated this year.

    The two of them already discussed and planned out this said event weeks ago --- he was even the one who picked out his suit to wear for the awards night at the atelier.

    He thought Taehyung was excited for the event.

    He thought it was okay, that he understood the event's flow.

    If they wanted to be on schedule, they had to leave at exactly seven in the evening in order to arrive just in time for the opening ceremony which would start at 8:30 PM.

    The venue was not really far from their place, but Jin still wanted to be early because-- well-- he was Kim Seokjin.

    According to Taehyung, he was the Punctual Jin for tonight.

    Jin wished he could say the same about Taehyung.

    In the seven years they had been together, Jin sometimes forgot that Taehyung constantly needed reminding about these types of things, although he did remind him --- many times!

    But no, Taehyung was still late.

    Jin arrived at their penthouse around 5:30 PM after spending the afternoon with his mother, only to find out Taehyung had just woken up from his siesta. He understood how he was tired because of his early call time for a magazine photoshoot earlier in the morning, yet he still couldn't help but be irked.

    Jin was waiting for a few minutes for him, hoping that Taehyung would move quickly with whatever he was doing.

    But again, shit no.

    This was Kim Taehyung he was talking about.

    His prep time was normally 35 to 50 minutes tops --- after an hour in the shower.

    When his platinum-plated Cartier wristwatch struck 7:15 PM, Jin barged in onto their bedroom unannounced, pure annoyance plastered on his face. He almost shoved the door open if it wasn't already opened. Fuck, so much for being dramatic. He was about to start his lecture about punctuality when he saw his fiancé in front of their vanity mirror.

    Putting on his favorite lip gloss.

    Red. Lip. Gloss.

    Bobbi Brown in Berry Red.

    Holy motherfucking shit.

    Jin's eyes followed as Taehyung gracefully glided the lip brush on his lips with precision, covering his supple lips with a deep red stain. This tedious ritual of his never failed to fascinate Jin --- his fiancé was always serious and deep in concentration whenever he put on his make-up --- as if he was taking a finals exam.

    Jin gritted his teeth and fixed his tie, his body already responding as his mind launched to a series of flashbacks.

    The first time Taehyung knelt in front of him --- giving him the best birthday present of all time --- his first, and definitely not the last, blowjob of his life.

    He was leaning back on the couch, gripping the throw pillows tightly as he watched Taehyung's head bobbed up and down on him slowly, leaving a trail of red on his hardness.