I. Just a bad past

« IM sorry dad

« IM sorry dad... » She crying during she was leaning a gun at the head en her dad. " But, you'll never feel sorry for what YOU did to us ! "

The hot tears run down the girl's pale face, she tried not to think about what Patrick had done to her all those years, she tried to close her eyes and clear her mind so she wouldn't miss, she took a deep breath and stared into her father's eyes. She was ready to do it when his voice reasoned cut her off :

« Please, honey don't... Don't do this, I swear I never do it again promise ! »

Her heart clenched and she sobbed. "You tried to kill us, Patrick, and this... That's a betrayal of your family and I don't know what you can do next time !"

Patrick looked at his daughter and cried, he hoped she would feel sorry for him, but he never felt sorry for her so why should she feel sorry for him ?

« Lara, please don't do this to me. I swear I will never do it again, I gonna change for you, your mother and Leslie. »

The brunette closed her eyes and pinched the bridge of her nose, holding back new tears that were threatening to fall.

"You've said it before Patrick and you never do it, EVER ! " She shouted.

Patrick to look at his daughter with torment one last time before she lowers the safety catch, anchors her eyes in those of her father and shot. The thud echoed throughout the forest, then Lara joined her mother and sister with a hard look in her eyes and two bags in her hands, hers but also that of her father.

That night, a part of her died, because Patrick was her father, despite what he did...

THREE years later Lara was in the same position, the gun stuck to her mother's head and her face flooded with tears, only this time she didn't have to kill her mother because she had tried to kill her but because she was infected and the only way was to put her out of her misery.

« I love you Lara... » His mother said. « I love you too, mom... »

Again, these were the last words she said before killing her mother... The heavy heart because of the pain that weighs on her...

« I will miss you, Mom. "

At only 18, Lara Smith had killed her parents...

SEVEN years later, his entire family had died in his arms. By her gun because she had no other choice, leaving a Lara Smith full of rage and sadness, transforming a smiling, happy young woman into a withdrawn, dangerous woman who no longer expected anything from life... Until him.

WALKING desperately through the forest blood on her clothes and face the blood of her sister she had killed a week earlier stuck to her face when a female voice echoed in the dusk

"Did you fucking see that !?" Lara raised her gun ready to shoot anyone who wanted to harm her.

" Hey, we don't want to hurt you ! » said a man with long brown hair.

" My name is... Tommy. Okay ? What yours ? "

The brunette detailed the man, his hand clenched around the butt of his gun ready to shoot the three individuals in front of her.

« Im Tess and is Joel ! » smiled the woman pointing to a second man at her side, his face was hard and closed he seemed just as hurt as she was, just as broken let only the wickedness of life marked on his face go the whose to scare. And if Lara had not lived all that she had lived she would have been afraid of this famous Joel.

The woman watched the group with her usual hard look that she had kept since she killed her father and then lowered her weapon. Lara watched every inch of the trio's bodies, making sure they would not try anything against her. And finally she opened her mouth to speak despite the doubt :

« Lara, my name is Lara... »

Joel took a step forward to better observe her and stated as he turned to his group.

"She doesn't look very dangerous, maybe Marlene would be okay with her staying."

Tess said « Sure, she can go with us."  Tommy pulled a bottle of water out of his bag and handed it to the young woman who took it warily before finally taking a sip, soothing her painfully dry throat.

«What happened ? " Joel asks looking at the brunette.

Lara frowned without understanding : « What ? » The man raised his shoulders as he began to move forward with the rest of the group

" You're full of blood "

The brunette tensed and clenched her teeth, it was a sensitive subject that she did not want to talk about. But what Joel Miller didn't know was that Lara Smith wasn't just covered in blood on the outside, but also on the inside. All the lives she had taken, all the blood she had spilled, was stuck inside her, inside her head, and would not leave her as an Bloody Song.

« It's a blood of clicker... »

Joel looked at her for a few seconds and then they continued to advance, but not only that night. They continued to move forward together for several years until Tommy finally left and a year later... It was up to Lara to give up with great difficulty Joel and Tess.

SHE finally joined the QZ of Boston after a few years on the streets, she who had abandoned her friends so as not to end up in a quarantine zone, she found herself entering there of her own free will. But she at least had the joy of finding the friends she had to leave.