Part 10 - Feelings Blossom

Author's Recommendation: The Story continues in the BOOK 2 - FOUND YOU after Part 11.

After three days of being absent, pumasok na si Ysah sa school. She stayed at home in those days spending time by herself painting the sea horizon. She'd been thinking about her feelings lately.

"What happened to you Ysah?"
Binati siya ng friend and classmate niya na si Anne.

"May inasikaso lang sa passport ko." Ysah answered. But the truth is...nasa condo lang talaga siya at nagpipinta. She was immerse with her creativity.

"Ah..sabay na tayo mag-lunch sa cafeteria mamaya."

Nagkita-kita ang mga newly found friends ni Ysah from Art club, si Christine, si Stephanie kasama din si Anne na nakakasama ni Ysah sa school kapag hindi nakikipagkita si Anne sa boyfriend nito.

Ysah finally decided to join the Art club

Ysah finally decided to join the Art club. She wanted to participate in the upcoming Christmas season and birth month niya. She wanted to decorate something beautiful for their school's Christmas event.

"One month from now it will be the start of the Christmas event on the 16th of December. We need to come up with a theme."

Ysah was excited about cooperating in designing the Christmas event in the school. She also wanted to celebrate her birthday with Jelyn this year. Sana naman ay hindi sila mag-out of town ng family niya.

Meanwhile, Jelyn was stressing over the last exams for December. She's a third honor student of the whole batch. Pero hindi pa din proud ang Papa niya sa kaniya. That's why she's striving really hard to prove her competence to him. It seems like everything she does is not enough.

"If other students can make it, why can't you?
Yung ibang bata nga diyan halos walang makain, naghihirap but still they're able to achieve to become scholars and become successful. Samantalang ikaw, everything is provided sa inyo ng kapatid mo.
What's wrong Jelyn?"

Jelyn's dad talked to her while they were in the dinner. Palagi nalang sermon inaabot niya sa Papa niya. Even though she's been a good daughter. Her father would always compare his past struggles and achievements to her present. He came from a poor family, became scholar and always top in his class, high-achiever ang Papa ni Jelyn. He was inspirational indeed from being the son of farmers to becoming a lawyer. But he was never easy on Jelyn. As an eldest child, Jelyn was put to so much pressure.

She could not argue with her father because she knew that he would always win.