Urahara and the art of climbing through a window

Enter of Dr.Aizen

Aizen: Ichigo, how are you feeling today?

Ichigo: I'm fine, just talking to my friends.

Aizen: What friends?

Ichigo: My shinigami friends. They're here to protect me.

Aizen: Ichigo, there are no such things as shinigami. They're just a part of your delusions. You need to take your medication to help control these delusions.

Ichigo: No, I won't take any medication. My friends are real, and they're here to protect me.

Enter of Dr.Tōsen

Tosen: Ichigo, we're concerned about your well-being. Your schizophrenia is not getting any better, and it's affecting your life and the lives of those around you.

Ichigo: I don't have schizophrenia. My friends are real, and they're here to help me.

Tosen: Ichigo, please listen to us. We want to help you. You need to take your medication and follow a treatment plan to manage your symptoms.

Suddenly, they hear a loud noise of breaking glass.
It was Urahara, he broke the window and went inside - 8th time this month!

Urahara: Ichigo, don't listen to these psychiatrists. They don't understand you or your powers.

Ichigo: Urahara, what are you doing here?

Urahara: I'm here to help you, Ichigo. You don't need medication. You need to embrace your powers and use them to protect the living world.

Aizen: Urahara, what are you doing here? This is a private session.

Urahara: I'm here to save Ichigo from your harmful medication. He doesn't need it. He needs to embrace his powers and become the hero he was meant to be.

Tosen: Urahara, this is not helping Ichigo. He needs medical treatment and therapy to manage his symptoms.

Urahara: No, he needs to learn how to control his powers and use them for good. I can teach him that.

Ichigo: I don't know who to believe. The psychiatrists want me to take medication, but Urahara wants me to embrace my powers.

Rukia: Ichigo, listen to me. Urahara is right! You are seriously going to believe Aizen? Remember what he did to soul society?