Ichigo stops taking his meds

Ichigo: Rukia, is it really you?

Rukia: Of course, it's me. Don't let them tell you what to do. You have a duty to protect the living world, and your powers can help you do that.

Aizen: Ichigo, you need to ignore these delusions. Your schizophrenia is not something to take lightly. You need treatment to manage your symptoms and live a normal life.

Tosen: Aizen is right, Ichigo. You need to listen to us and take your medication. It's the only way to get better.

Urahara: No, Ichigo. Your powers are real, and they can help you protect the living world. You don't need medication to control them.

Ichigo: I don't know what to do. I want to protect the living world, but I also want to control my delusions.

Rukia: Ichigo, you need to listen to your heart. What do you feel is the right thing to do?

Ichigo: I feel like I should trust Urahara and embrace my powers.

Aizen: Ichigo, this is dangerous. Your powers are not real, and you're putting yourself and others at risk.

Tosen: Aizen is right, Ichigo. Please, take your medication and follow our treatment plan.

Urahara: Ichigo, I can help you control your powers and use them for good. Trust me.

Ichigo: I think I'll go with Urahara. He's the only one who believes in me and my powers.

Rukia: I'm glad you made the right decision, Ichigo. Your destiny awaits.

As Ichigo was walking away, Aizen gave him dissapointed look.

Aizen: It's only getting worse...it was so close! This whole "Soul society" thing was almost gone, he's a really tough case...

Tosen: Maybe we can consult his friend Sado? Ichigo trust him, and this boy for sure would succeed in getting Ichigo back for his therapy.

Aizen: Ah, Sado-kun! This boy who forced him to come to us pretending that they were going to "Soul Society"?

Tosen: Exactly

Aizen: alright, I should have his phone number written down somewhere...