Nezuko Dream Universal Hop #1 (Naruto)

Nezuko POV

I got bored. My brother is always training with Inosuke and Zenitsu, so I just went to my box and started to sleep.

When I woke up, I found myself in a forest during the daytime.

"Where am I?" I said. Then I realized that I was under the sun. I was shocked, and then I also realized that I didn't have my muzzle, so I started to look for it.

I then heard a loud explosion, and I got curious, so I went in that direction. When I reached there, I saw a lot of shinobi. You guys are probably wondering how I know they are shinobi because they also have the same headband as Uzui-San, but with a different design. It looks like they are in a war.

When I looked closely, I noticed that they only had one opponent who was wearing red armor, and despite being outnumbered, he was still winning.

After watching them for about a minute, even though I could barely catch up with their movements, I realized that they were using some kind of power that allowed them to use elements, just like the breathing technique, but much stronger and more destructive.

After watching the battle for one more minute, I saw the guy in red armor performing some hand signs, and a blue energy started to surround him. It took the shape of a human, and then he summoned a giant meteor.

All of the shinobi started to run away, except for someone who started controlling the sand and forming it into a giant hand to try and stop the meteor. They succeeded, but I don't know what happened next because I just turned around and started running away...

Don't judge me, I got scared, okay? Even though I'm a demon, I'm still a kid.

I then went to the place where I was at before I went to the battle, and I started to back out.

I then woke up in the box.

I sighed because I realized it was all a dream. But even though it was just a dream, I feel that it was real somehow, even though I just feel fear because of the giant meteor.

I then decide to not think about it anymore.

382 word in total

Now i have 3 quick question before i make a next part

1 do you guys want nezuko to able to use other universes power ofc only if she is in another universe she can't use it in her universe

2 witch universe should nezuko dream next

3 should i make a interaction with the characters when nezuko goes to another universe in her dream

Also i might make a new book related to this in the future but who knows