#🎬! ... 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗜

『𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 1: first day of school』

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ୨୧ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The sound of birds chirping and singing, the cherry blossom petals floating about in the air...

Is it astral projection? You see yourself running over to where you are right now... or is it more to where your consciousness is? Well, that doesn't matter right now.

Once you see yourself finally reach the top of the hill you hear a voice.

"I'm glad you're here... I wanted to tell you that..." When a figure was about to appear from behind the tree...

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

You are awoken by the sound of your alarm

It was a dream...

I look over at my clock, 7:30. I get up from my bed and head to my bathroom.

I splash my face with water and proceed to move my hand over to my toothbrush and grab the toothpaste with the other. Squeezing the toothpaste tube over the toothbrush and placing it under the faucet. Once I start to brush my teeth I can't help but have my mind drift off to the dream I just woke up from...

'I wasn't able to see that person but... It felt like falling in love for the first time again.'

Exiting my bathroom I grab my uniform and my socks/tights/stockings and change. I then, head over to the kitchen in which I'm greeted by my parents.

"Good morning Y/N! How did you sleep?" My mother asks while she passes a plate of my favorite breakfast in front of me.

"Decent I suppose..." I say half-heartedly As I sit down and have a bite of my food.

I see my dad give my mom a kiss on the cheek as he heads to the door "I'm off to work now, have a nice day at school (Y/N)" He said as he left out the door.

"It's getting late honey, you should hurry and finish eating to get to school on time" My mother tells me.

I proceed to eat all of my breakfast and leave the plate in the sink and say and put on my school shoes "I'm off to school now! Love you mom!"

"Have a nice day, honey!" I hear her say faintly as I close the door and check the time... 7:58 "shi-"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ୨୧ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
As I'm about to enter school grounds I see the cherry blossom trees and I'm reminded of my dream and I feel my heart rate grow higher.

As I'm distracted I feel myself bump into something, well, more like someone.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ୨୧ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
419 Words