- 𝗦𝗜𝗗𝗘 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗜: wrong target

『 𝗦𝗜𝗗𝗘 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 1: wrong target 』

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ୨୧ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

𝗣𝗢𝗩 𝗨𝗡𝗞𝗢𝗪𝗡

A heavy sigh escaped the young man's lips, the only light source in the room was the computer in the corner of the room as he looked through police reports.

"Akademi Highschool student reported missing."

Irritation growing inside of him as realization struck him like a metal chord.

「 Wrong target 」

The tension within the almost lone room was thick

「 WRONG DAMN TARGET. 」

*Ding*

A small sound was heard within the dark room, following another light being lit.

He turned in his chair to look at the now glowing phone on the bedside table, getting up to pick it up. A notification banner showing on the lockscreen where a picture of a girl with medium length black hair was set as the background.

It was a text notification.

The text was under the name of

"Info-kun"

——————

『Info-Kun』
About your "issue"...

I might have it covered.

『REDACTED』

What do you mean?
Do you have a plan to get rid of her already?

『Info-Kun』
Not quite...

She seems to have become friends with your "beloved". She could be a gateway for you to get closer into her circle.

『REDACTED』
No. I still can't get close to her.

『Info-Kun』
I understand that you get nervous around your senpai but even then, if she gets close to her other friends or more specifically, your rivals, you may have more gateways for eliminating your them.

Go to the east fountain at 1 pm. I'm sure she will be an ally that will benefit you in the long run.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ୨୧ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
258 words