#📎! . . . 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗩𝗜

『𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 6: class comunication』

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ୨୧ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗟𝗬

"I'm (Y/N) Funakoshi, pleasure to meet you, Gurin," I responded with my name.

"Just call me Midori! You were going to check out the clubs, right? Let's go together!" She shouted as she began dragging me with her by my arm.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ୨୧ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

As she dragged me along we stopped by a few clubs. First, we went to the gaming club, which she ended up joining as she had said before.

We then went to the photography club. I had said I had an interest in that club, but, they didn't actually seem to do anything... so I kind of changed my mind.

As we were checking out the clubs I saw that ginger guy again, Osano, with one of his friends I assume? Doing the same as us before I got pulled away by Midori.

Lunchtime flew by quickly as I was basically forced to hang out with Midori. We went around checking out all the other clubs as well and It's not like Midori is bad company so I'd say it was pretty fun! I think I might have made a new friend!

The bell rang and me and Midori headed to our respective classes.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ୨୧ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Class was boring... so I just decided to kind of just look around the classroom. To my surprise, I saw that Osano was also in this class though we were on opposite sides of the class.

Clearly, he had felt me staring at him as he began to look around the classroom as well. We locked eyes and I just waved at him and he did so too with a confused expression.

'You're in this class too?' I mouthed at him while making signals.

He just looked confused and then mouthed a 'what' with an even more confused expression. I then repeated my actions which he finally understood.

'Well duh, why else would I be here??' He mouthed back at me in response.

'Geez... you don't gotta be like that, I just didn't know you were here too...' I "said" and then stuck my tongue out to him mockingly.

He rolled his eyes and mouthed 'Weren't you here during orientation or something? Maybe you should have cared a bit more about who your classmates were going to be'.

By this time, his friend, whom I saw with him earlier, had noticed our little "conversation" and started glancing back in forth between us to see what we were saying.

'Of course, I was! So I assume you noticed me then based on what you just said right? Did my beauty catch your eye?' I mouthed while putting my face over my hands and blinking dramatically at him.

He had gotten a bit flustered at that remark as he crossed his arms and mouthed an 'Of course not!'. I just smirked at him as I brought my attention back to the lesson so we wouldn't get in trouble.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ୨୧ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
482 words