True to the young Lord's word, Kaveh wakes up the following morning to two letters sitting neatly on his doorstep. One with the Lord Sangemah Bay's seal, and another, unfamiliar one with a falcon seal.

Kaveh opens up the first letter.

Dear Master Kaveh,

This morning I was rudely awakened by some errand boy. I was about to tell him off for interrupting a very lovely dream about drowning in Mora, but guess what I saw! Bags and bags of Mora stacked on top of each other. How could I possibly stay upset after seeing such a wonderful sight?

He told me it was from you, and all that Mora was to clear your debts. How could I turn that down!? Hehe, it was a wonderful way to start the day, wouldn't you agree?

Anyway, I'm just writing this letter to tell you that all your debts have been settled. Guess I'll have to call off the bounty I put on your head, haha!

Happily,
Lord Dori Sangemah Bay ;)

The second letter is considerably more concise.

To Kaveh,

The carriage arrives at five. Have your things gathered by then.

- A.

Kaveh puts down the letters, not quite certain how to feel.

It really doesn't take too long—packing his belongings that is. After hopping from one place to another for so long, he's used to fitting all his worldly belongings into a couple of bags.

It leaves him with nothing to do for the rest of the day, giving ample time to sketch out various scenes and variations that the Lord Alhaitham could be painted in. He wants to cut down the time needed to complete this disastrous commission. More than that, drawing serves as a wonderful method to keep his mind from wandering astray, to darker thoughts and suspicions about the arrangement.

A knock on his door snaps him out of his reverie.

He's somewhat surprised to find the Lord himself at his door rather than a servant or another, and he's caught off guard by how handsome the Alpha is. Up close, Kaveh could admire the soft, yet well defined features of his face.

Too bad his attitude is so damn horrible.

"Hello." Kaveh simply says. Alhaitham's eyes jump around until they settle on the couple of bags the Omega had packed for himself. "Good, you're already packed. Let's go."

The Lord glances behind him and makes a waving gesture with his hand. A moment later an errand boy brushes past the two of them and inside the blond's house fetching Kaveh's things. Kaveh opens his mouth to thank him, but the boy has left before he can manage a word, already fitting the Omega's bags into the carriage the Lord arrived with.

"Well?" Alhaitham prompts, stepping to the side in a silent gesture for Kaveh to get moving.

The carriage is comfortable yet stylish, well fitting of a noble family. Leather seats, silk curtains and ornate doors; it is clear that whoever the carriage belongs to is quite wealthy—not that Kaveh doesn't already know that. There are windows on both sides of the carriage, allowing those inside to peer at the world outside as they make their way through the streets of the city.