I can't get enough: Part 6

^quick little note. Sorry it's taken me THIS long to write another chapter. I still try my best to stay consistent. I hope you enjoy this chapter that I wrote at 3 am.
P.S., WARNING: Mature content beyond this point.

Today was the day of the concert. The boys all had their outfits on as well as their makeup. Doc showed me a spot backstage that I could sit and watch the concert. They boys played wonderfully. As they exited the stage, I stood up and cheered, giving each of them a hug.
"You guys were amazing!" I yelled while jumping up and down from the leftover adrenaline. Ace walked over and stood beside me. He then rested his elbow on my shoulder.
"Hey, Y/N, wanna help me remove my make-up?" Ace giggled.
"Sure, why not." I replied. The other guys looked a little irritated by Ace's gesture but decided not to say anything about it. I followed Ace to his dressing room, and once we got in, he closed and locked the door. I didn't really pay any mind to it, figuring it was for a safety reason. He sat down on his chair and ushered me to go to him. I gave a puzzled look but decided to play along. He patted his lap as if telling me to take a seat. I abliged and sat upon his legs while crossing my own. As I was grabbing the cloth sitting on the table, Ace wrapped his arms around my waist to keep me secure on his lap. I sprayed the cloth and started to gently wipe the paint off his face. Right as I got about halfway done, Ace starts giggling.
"What's so funny, Space man?"
"Nothing." He says as he giggles.
"What, are you drunk then?" I asked. He started giggling again.
"No, I'm not drunk. I'm just intoxicated by you."
I started blushing. I decided to press onward and finished removing most of his makeup except for his lipstick. I was about to wipe it off when he grabbed my wrist and leaned in to give me a kiss on the cheek.
"Ace! What if the guys see this?" I said almost in a panic.
"Let them see it. That way, they'll know who your favorite is." Ace said.
"Ace, I told you I don't have a favorite." I sighed.
"You will soon." He mumbled
"Wha-" Before I could even finish my sentence, Ace's lips crashed on to mine in a passionate rush. I followed Ace's lead and returned the powerful lust radiating from him. He slowly made his way down to my neck, leaving black lipstick marks along my neck and collar bone. Ace was about to remove my shirt when he heard a knock on the door.
"Ace, it's Doc, we have a meeting in 6 minutes." Doc's footsteps can be heard fading away. Ace groaned as I got off his lap and made my way to the other mirror. I took a look at the damage done by Ace. He grabbed a rag and offered to clean off the marks. Once he was done, I made my way to the door and allowed him to finish undressing.
"Hey Y/N, if you're feeling up to it, give me a call, and I'll stop by your room later." He said as he winked. I left the room with butterflies in my stomach. I walked down the hall to see if I could find where the meeting was being held. I walked past a room with a big glass wall and saw Peter and Doc sitting by a table and chatting. Doc looked over at me and waved me in. I walked in and closed the door and went to take a seat in between Peter and Doc.
"Y/N, They loved the outfits. The photographers and paparazzi adored them as well. I can't wait to see what you make next. I'll be giving you the theme and paperwork next week." As Doc and I were talking, I could feel Peter drilling a hole into my skin with his stare. I turned over to look at him. He was staring at my neck, but I had no idea why. Once the other boys walked in, Doc started the meeting. He went over how well the boys did and how much they made. However, I could barely focus on what Doc was saying. My attention was held by Peter, who couldn't take his eyes off me either. I told Doc I had to go to the bathroom and got up to leave the room. Peter announced that he also had to use the bathroom. I got to the unisex bathroom and took a look in the mirror to see what Peter was looking at. There it was, a huge, clear, black lipstick stain on my neck. I quickly took a paper towel and wiped it off. Clearly, Ace left it on purpose, which ticked me off a little bit. I somehow got myself caught in between a competition between 4 men and was... slightly enjoying it. What's wrong with me. I'm usually not that kind of girl, but Ace made me let down my defense so easily. Are they just that charming? I was so lost in thought that I didn't even realize that Peter had entered the bathroom.
"So, you and Ace had a bit of fun, hm?" He said in a hushed tone. I turned around quickly, surprised by his boldness.
"I-I-" was all I could mutter out before he picked me up and sat me on the sink. He rubbed my cheek and leaned in to whisper in my ear.
"Ace might have left a kiss mark on your neck, but imma leave more than just lipstick markings." Peter then bit the bottom of my ear gently as he held on to my hips. I lifted my arms to wrap around his neck as he nibbled on my neck, leaving kisses and hickies in obvious places. He lifted his head and looked deep into my eyes.
"I want to finish this later, but not now." He lifted his hands off my hips and rested them on the edge of the the sink.
"I want to finish this in a more fitting place." He said. He left me in the bathroom, practically gasping for air. Now I'm more confused than I was before. I left the bathroom after clearing the red lip marks off my face and neck, but the hickies remained obvious. I just decided to cover them up as best I could. Once the meeting was over, I started heading towards the hotel. As I got inside my room, I flopped on the bed and contemplated whether or not I should call Ace. Oh, what the hell. I decided to call him over. 10 minutes later, I hear a knock on my door. I open it up to find the space man on the other side. He walked in and locked the door behind him. We started undressing immediately and joined together like magnets. The passion between us was unreal. He slowly lowered me onto the bed as he grabbed the condom from his leather jacket.
"Oh, Ace, it's okay, I'm on birth control."
"Oh, alright." He smirked. He slowly lowered his head down to my breast and showered them with gentle smooches. He moved his mouth to my left boob and used his hand to rub and massage my other one. After a couple minutes of this, he leaned up and started to tease my entrance with his fingers. It felt heavenly, but I was craving more. I begged Ace for more, and he obliged. He grunted and moaned as he slowly inserted himself. Once we got used to each other, Ace started picking up the pace. I tried to cover up my moans, but Ace wasn't having any of it. He grabbed my wrists and pinned them above my head.
"Moan for me Y/N. Let me know who's making you feel good."
"A-Ace." I moaned.
"Oh yeah, do you love it, babe?"
"Oh yes, please don't stop."
Ace continued to pick up the speed, leaving me gasping for air. I could feel him getting close.
"I want you to cum inside me."
"Yeah?" Ace moaned out. He seemed to be turned on by my request.
I wrap my legs around his waist as he climaxed, leaving me and him a panting mess.
"I love you." Ace said as he panted heavily with his forhead pressed against mine.
"You love me?" I asked. I couldn't believe my ears.
"I-Im sorry I have to go." Ace said as he got up off the bed in a hurry. He put back on his clothes and rushed out the door before I could recover from his sudden shyness. Why has he fallen for ME of all people, and why did he rush off so quickly? I'll have to contemplate these things in the morning, but for now, I'm exhausted. It's been a while since I last had sex. As I drift off to sleep, I can't help but wonder, what are I and Ace? Are we going to be lovers? Will I follow Peter's path? Or will one of the other boys swoop in? I guess I'll just have to find out.