Chapter 13:-Eraser and Mic-

*art is mine*

3rd POV.

After they arrived to their destination, the three got out of the car. The building looked like a family house.

Izuku: I'm assuming this is your house

Yamada: It surely is our house

Aizawa: Let's get in, I want to sleep

They took Izukus things and went into the house
Aizawa gave Izuku a quick tour around the house

Yamada: and this is your room.

Aizawa crawled in in his yellow sleeping bag, like the caterpillar he is

Aizawa: I'm going to help you unpack

Izuku: Thanks caterpillar

Yamada: Pfft

Aizawa: No problem, problem child

Yamada: Hahahaha

Aizawa and Izuku started to unpack and Yamada went to cook dinner

Aizawa: Problem child what's this?

Izuku: A katana. There should be a second one somewhere there

Aizawa: ... And why do you have katanas?

Izuku: My friend gave them to me, and taught me how to use them. Normally I have them hidden under my bed, but I didn't feel good leaving them there for five months. I took them with me just in case. You don't like leaving your capture weapon somewhere either.

Aizawa: Ok, but you won't be needing them here, so just put them under the bed.

Izuku: Of course

They continued unpacking

Aizawa: So problem child when you got back home today, you were beaten up, mind explaining why?

Izuku: I was quirkless, and the class though that it meant useless... I always was a crybaby back then, so they just bullied me, it all started when I was misdiagnosed but I still wanted to be a hero no matter what, Kacchan was worried about me dying, so he tried to get me to give up on my dream, but he was little and thought that if he hurt me I would give up, and that started the bullying...
Then I left for about four years, I manifested a quirk and trained it a lot, then I came back.
Kacchan apologied for the bullying, told me his reasons, and I forgave him. He didn't want to bully me anymore, but I knew if he stopped now it would be weird, and the other kids would still bully me, if I stood up for myself I would have a problem on my record, because the teachers didn't like a quirkless kid, if Kacchan stood up for me he would get bullied too even if he has a good quirk...
So we did the only logical thing Kacchan bullied me so the other kids won't come at me and beat me up a lot, he always punched me light and we played as he was beating me up a lot. He always somehow stopped others to harm me.
Today Kacchan went to bathroom, and the teacher left the class, so the kids beated me up.

Aizawa: I'm so going to have Nezu destroy the school

Izuku: You need to wait for that a bit, Kacchan still needs to graduate

they finished unpacking and went downstairs to eat dinner

Izuku: It was delicious, thank you

Aizawa: You should probably go to sleep problem child I'm gonna start training with you early. 'Zashi needs to go teach, but I expelled my whole class this year, so I have much more time to train you, and Nezu allowed me to train you anyway.