Part 5

"Ok sweetie these are your new foster parents" I remember being brought to a house with a lady  I didn't know

"HEY, BRAT! Bring me another beer" the loud man said throwing the empty bottle at you." ok you can have her for a day I'll get her tomorrow you can do anything to her but don't kill her or hurt her so bad that I have to take her to the hospital I don't want the police involved..."

You gasp for air as you are woken up by Ember shaking you "Mommy get up your alarm has been going off" he says in a sleepy and somewhat worried tone "ok thanks buddy... go get dressed I'll be out soon" you say trying to catch your breath he nods and walks out of our room, you get up and stare at your alarm for a few minutes before realizing. "AH IM GOING TO BE LATE!"

You scramble from your bed and fall off "God I knew I shouldn't have worked late" You get up and start getting dressed. As soon as you are dressed, you give Ember his lunch and put yours in your bag before walking out together, "ok ember only uses your phone if there's an emergency" you say to him "ok Mommy" you smile and bring him into a hug " good, ok go inside have a good day" he nods and waves as he runs into his preschool

you smile at how much he's grown and then start walking to school.on your way, you run into Nagisa "Oh, Hi y/n" You wave and jog over to walk with him "I know you only joined our class yesterday but, are you excited about the trip in 2 weeks?"

they had just finished midterms when you joined the class, kinda weird how there's a school trip right after you thought to yourself before responding "Well-" he cuts you off before you could even start "Wait are you going?! I mean you JUST joined our class it's a little bit of a late notice and all"you both walk in silence for a while while you think of a response to give him "well I may or may not go i'd like to but I need to figure somethings out before I can"

He nods at your response and then you both walk in silence the rest of the way to school. As soon as you sit down you are imminently disturbed by the redhead next to you "Y/n~" he said in a low voice in your ear causing you to blush and accidentally punch him in the face, which made him fall on the floor "I-I IM so sorry!" you say in a scream whisper as you get out of your chair helping him up.

he doesn't say anything all he does is smirk and sit in his chair causing you to panic before you could ask him anything Mr. Karasuma walks in with a box, you quickly sit down and listen to him "We got a new delivery of weapons for you, requested by one of your classmates" he makes eye contact with you and gives a slight smile which only you seem to notice"feel free to use these test out new things"

He walks out of the classroom leaving the open box in front of the class, everyone gets up to look at the new weapons in front of them you smile seeing how impressed and amazed everyone is"You know I saw when Mr. K smiled at you" you look over at karma whose staring at you "I don't know what you're talking about" you say in a quiet voice blushing nervously "oh come one I won't tell anyone, how'd you get him to do this?"

you check to see if everyone was looking at the weapons still. seeing that everyone was distracted still, you let out a sigh and show Karma the sketches you drew of the weapon."these are only sketches I gave Mr. Karasuma the actual drawings" you say waiting for Karma to respond"Karma?...." he just stared at the drawings you handed him then gets up and walks to the front.

confused and interested you follow him. he gets in front of everyone and pulls out a Mini war hammer while smirking "Woah Karma how'd you know that was in there" nagisa says everyone else starts asking him questions "Well let's just say I got help from the creator" he says while staring at you causing everyone to look at you. That little- so much for not telling anyone. you looked at everyone nervously 

he smirked as he walked back to his seat with his cool new weapon handing you your drawings back before sitting down"Y/N you suggested these?" Nagisa asks, you just nod "That's so cool can I look?" he asks you. you hand him the papers as he looks at them you could feel everyone's eyes on you He hands you, your paper back then walks up to the box digging for something until he pulled out a trench knife "These are pretty cool Y/n!" he says making everyone want to look at your drawings

everyone started to crowd next to you making you really uncomfortable which didn't go unnoticed by nagisa,isogai,or Karma "ok guys how about we hang the drawings on the wall so everyone can look "isogai said causing you to sign in relief

after your drawings were hung up everyone looked at them and one by one picked something out of the box taking the drawings with them so people knew it was already taken, some people got the same thing until there was one thing left and luckily for you, it was a combat axe which was your favorite

everyone sat down with their weapons and talked to each other after a while koro-sensei walked in"ok class we have a long day ahead of us"he starts writing stuff on the board and everyone quiets down.

*During lunch*

I decided to sit outside since it was nice out I was trying to think of ways I could go on the trip and make sure Ember was safe when Isogai walked over "F/n hey!" He said happily as he sat in the grass next to me "Oh Hey what's up?" I smile at him.

I grabbed my lunch box and opened it "Just checking how you're doing. My parents said you were working late at the restaurant, and I was seeing how you were doing after everyone saw all the weapons you made. Which are cool by the way" he smile and opened his lunch box.

"Oh yeah. I did work late I stayed until you guys closed but I ended up staying up later working on other things." I smile and start eating my food "Well that's good to hear" he smiles back and starts eating his food. "Are you going on the trip?" I look at him "I'm not sure yet I need to take care of a few things before I can" I sigh and continue eating. He nods in response "Well if you need help I'm always here." I smile at him and he smiles back.

The rest of lunch is quiet as you and Isogai sit outside eating not saying anything. Someone comes out and lets you and everyone else outside know lunch is almost over and we're having Pe next "Well we should go get ready for Pe now" Isogai stands up and smiles, you follow suit and stand up walking with him back inside.

Wow, 1245 that's a lot of words. I don't really remember the last time I published a chapter but I've edited a few, I just haven't had the energy to do it but I've had so many ideas. I'm going to get rid of the upload schedule I had for myself but I will continue to publish chapters on Sundays it won't be every Sunday though. And I skipped the part where your working because I didn't want to write that- Well that's all I've got to say byyy -RL