Part 6

I left the locker room and headed to the field with everyone else for Gym class. It went by pretty quickly it was just a few workouts then running around in the forest once school ended I grabbed my things and started walking home.

Before I could leave the school Karma stopped me with a smug look on his face "Hey~ can I walk you home~?"He had a smirk plastered on his face, I debated it for a while. Not wanting to hurt his feelings I smiled a little awkwardly "Yeah sure just give me a second I need to make a phone call" I smile nervously and walk to a different room and start calling the Preschool

It rings for a couple of seconds then Mr. Matsukata picks up "Hello Matsukata's Cram school and Nurcery can I help you.?"

*Karmas Pov*

I was standing outside waiting for Y/n to come outside so she could tell me if I could walk her home or not. I was also thinking of a few things I could do to tease her. I chuckled to myself and heard footsteps coming over to me I looked over and saw Y/n walking over to me. "So~? can I walk you home?" I leaned down so my face was in front of hers making her blush.

I chuckle and back away putting my hands in my pockets. "You sure do get flustered easily," I smirk she nods and gives me a weak chuckle. "Well, you can walk me home. if you still wanted to that is." she looked down not making eye contact with me. 

I put my hand on her shoulder and then started walking with her removing my hand from her shoulder once we started walking down the hill together.

*your pov*

As Karma and I walked to my house we talked about a few things he was actually pretty nice while we walked. Except for the few times, he scared me or teased me about something. we made it to my house and I started digging my keys out of my bag "Do you live alone or are your parents just out? I don't see a car in the parking spot" I look over at him and thought about it for a while debating if I should tell him or not. 

I open my front door "I live alone. my parents well. Anyways I have things I need to do and homework so ill see you at school tomorrow," I smile at him and he smiles back I could tell he wanted to ask questions or say something but he doesn't and just walks away

I sighed and sat on the couch. I then quickly got up and started getting ready to pick Ember up taking my school clothes off and putting new ones on as I was walking to pick up Ember someone from behind me ran into me and apologized and kept running. he sounded familiar... I thought and kept walking to go pick Ember up.

when I made it to the Preschool I saw Mr Matsukata and Ember waiting by the front. ember ran over to me and hugged my legs "Mommy!" I smiled and ruffled his hair. "Thank you so much for watching him a bit longer than normal." Mr Matsukata smiles "Of course f/n I've said it before and ill say it again I'm here to help you we all are considering your so young for a parent. you'll be turning 17 in April correct and it's about six months from now..." we both stay quiet for a moment "Well either way. I'm always happy to help even if it's for something as small as letting your friend walk you home since you don't want to be rude."

I smile at him and he returns it then I start walking home with Ember as he tells me about his day, when we make it back home and I start digging through my pocket for my keys and I feel a piece of paper in my pocket I pull it out with my keys I open the door and set my purse down and take my coat off.

I help Ember take off his shoes, backpack, and jacket. "alright buddy I know they give you a bit of work so go do that then you can play" he nods and runs to his room I sigh and go to the couch and look at the piece of paper

who bumps into someone and stuffs paper in their pocket?  You unfolded the piece of paper [Call this Number for Help (Num-ber-call) Or call it whenever your Ready.] Help with what you wondered. you decided it'd be best to call the number tomorrow since you don't have school.

you spend the rest of the day playing games with your son and teaching him a few things, mostly motherly stuff Until it was time for you to go to work.

*in the morning*

you woke up Pleasantly surprised you didn't have a Nightmare like normal. you got out of bed feeling refreshed for the first time in a while. you went into the kitchen and started making breakfast feeling a little creative today you put your headphones in and started cooking.

all the noise I was making woke Ember up and I saw him come out of his room hair all over the place. "Good morning sleepy head, Im Making pancake tacos for breakfast." Ember looked a little confused and excited "Pancake Tacos?" He tilted his head and sit at the table

I chuckle a little "Im making pancakes and you'll be able to put stuff in them like a taco like fruit or whatever you want." I smile I put the food on the table there were obviously pancakes but I also got fruit out and washed it along with eggs and sausage patties.

For some reason you knew today would be a good day. you helped your son with his breakfast before eating yours.

woah ok, it's been a while. I started writing this along with part 5 and finished making it two days after part 5 a lot has happened in this part. it's based on the old version of this fic I liked it so I kept it the beginning of this fic will mostly stay the same as the old one which people don't know of not proud of it. anyways before you move to the next part, fun fact about your son he's mixed so whatever you are just insert the "father" as something different. ya boys got curly hair anyways good night/Day -RL