Part 8

Alright, Y/n what would you like to name him? And the state will be paying off a house for you and him until you are 16 and some months since you can work. remember none of this is your fault. It's Not Your Fault.

I Jolt awake and gasp for air panting heavily trying to catch my breath, I look around trying to catch my barrings. "great... another nightmare." I sigh and get out of bed I was going to call out to Ember but he wasn't here. Aunt Basil picked him up a couple of days ago since the trip would be starting tomorrow, let's see who's in my group again? I thought to myself as I started getting ready for school.

So its Karma,Nagisa,Sugino,Okada,Kayano,ann Kanzaki. jeez, we're a big group. I sigh as I walk out of the house, I'm not the most social person. but this is good for me. interacting with more people is good, I make it to school and the day goes on normally like any other. my group finished a few things with planning the route we'll take during the trip.

I mostly just slept or I just stayed quiet listening to their plan. when the day ended I went home and started preparing for the tip tomorrow.

ok ok. i know this one is incredibly short. I'm sorry for that, but the next part is finally going to align with the anime school keeping me busy atm. but I learned I can set things to publish later which is cool. also still love Assassination Classroom but its not my favorite thing now idk what is. again sorry for the short chapter the next one will be long have a nice day/night -RL