If you don't sleep Santa won't come

Harry tried his best to keep up with his excited son Tommy who was running wild through the house. it was Christmas Eve and he was extremely excited. Harry didn’t blame him, Christmas was exciting and he was finally old enough to understand that he was getting presents for no reason.

“Tommy stop running away from me. You got to go to bed.” Harry finally caught up to Tommy who was squealing. “Time to go to bed.” Harry said holding onto the wiggling, smiley boy in his arms.

“no bed.” Tommy said trying to get out of harry’s arms. Harry shook his head holding on tighter. “No bedtime.” Harry walked into Tommy room placing him in his toddler bed.

Tommy quickly got up trying to run out of the room. Harry was quick to catch him. “Tommy no. If you don’t go to sleep right now, Santa’s not coming.”

At harry’s words Tommy’s smile disappeared. “No Santa?” Harry nodded, “yes buddy. If you don’t go to sleep Santa won’t stop by. He’ll just go to the next house.”

Tommy huffed at the thought of Santa not coming. “Otay, I go night night.” Tommy quickly got in bed with his daddy’s help.

Harry tucked in the boy making sure he had his stuffed animal and he was comfortable. When Harry was positive he was comfortable he walked to the door. Before he left he turned to see Tommy’s eyes shut as he tried to go to sleep before Santa got to his house.

***

Credits:https://iguessweallcrazyithinktho.tumblr.com/post/637527333719425024/if-you-dont-go-to-sleep-right-now-santas-not