I. Dimwits

" Dimwits! "

"Rascal, darling?", the woman said with a black and white split hair, her hair was short. "Mum, I specifically told you not to call me 'rascal"." Celeste whined. "Don't care," Cruella replied. Celeste exhaled loudly and and slouched on the black stool chair. "There's a reason you named me Celestia." the girl muttered, her face resting on her palm.

"Oh, yes," her mother said "Yes, I named you Celestia because C matches my name," the little girl cut her off. "Your real name is Estella." she corrected. Her mother turned to looked at her "Don't interrupt me, anyways, Estella means star, and Celestia also means star, a little." Cruella approached Celeste and sat down next to her and rested her hand on her thighs.

"Are you bored in the Hellman mansion?" her mother asked softly. Celeste lifted her head up and looked at her mother. "I- no. It's pretty great here. It's hallow and so spooky, y'know?" she smiled but then looked at the kitchen in front of her. "How is Dad?" she asked quietly. "We don't call him 'Dad' but he's.. okay, n-not that I haven't seen him since," she paused. "You are not suppose to know how he's doing, but I guess he's fine." she said.

( e.o : yes, it's based off the Cruella movie and also, I do ship Jasper and Cruella / Estella )

"Wow, okay. Good wording but I like him! He's a great father." she said. "Wait, no. That's not what you're here for. Have you seen your gloves?" Cruella asked, getting up from the stool. "It's in my trunk, why?" Celeste started to get up from her stool, too. She ran her fingers through her black and white wavy hair.

"Get going," Cruella pointed out the door. "I'm totally gonna miss you so much, mum. You've kind of been a wreck lately this summer," Celeste picked up her heavy black trunk, lined up with shining white pearls. She started to walk into the hallway where the two gigantic stairs where curved and opened the gigantic black doors with details on it. "See you never, Celeste!" Cruella yelled out before Celeste slammed the front door.

"I hate being a Hellman," Celeste muttered before walking down the short stairs and waited outside the breezy day. The clouds were dark grey and it was really cold outside, even for a summer. The cold wind blew her black and white hair back and her black and brown steampunk dress back and the noise of rustling was heard.

Celeste looked around her and saw nothing but she already knew some type of transportation would take her to the school.

"Jesus, here we go.." Celeste waited for the bony fingers to grab her and it did. A large stymph grabbed her shoulders and grabbed her and flew away, she was on above the dark blue water and Celeste mentally screamed in her head as her eyes were widened. She studied her surroundings, the deep blue ocean, huge rocks, and grass. Wait, grass?

Yes, grass! Celeste blinked for a few seconds before realizing she was up above the endless woods. The trees were dead but some stood tall and green, like a newborn tree. Animals scurried around in the woods and woodpeckers kept pecking the bark of the tree.