VIII. Grand High Witch Ultimate pt. 2

" Itttt's colllddd, "

have a happy new years everyone
love u 💖💖

[ AGATHA ]
3rd person perspective

Lying in a clear, blue puddle on the banks of Good, Agatha replayed the scene from Evil. Her best friend had called her a boob, flying tackled her, stolen her clothes, left her to apparently nice witches, and then asked for love advice.

It's this place, she thought. In Gavaldon, Sophie would forget about classes and castles and boys. In Gavaldon, they could find a happy ending together. Not here. I just need to get us home.

And yet, something still bothered her.

That moment on the Bridge Sophie in pink against the School for Good, she in black against the School for Evil ... "Everything is perfect now," Sophie said. And she was right.

For a brief moment, the mistake had been corrected. They were where they belonged.
So why couldn't we stay?

Whatever happened, it was a close call. Because once Sophie made it to Good, she'd never leave. Agatha's breath shallowed. She had to make sure the faculty didn't discover the mix-up! She had to make sure they weren't switched to the right schools!

But how could she make sure Sophie stayed
put?

Go to class, her heart whispered.
Pollux said the schools kept an even number of students to preserve the balance. So for the mistake to be corrected, they both would have to be switched. As long as Agatha held her place in the School for Good, then Sophie was stuck in the School for Evil. And if there was one thing she knew for sure, it was that Sophie couldn't possibly last as a villain. A few more days there and she'd beg for Gavaldon.

Go to class. Of course!
She would find a way to last at this horrid school and wear Sophie down.

For the first time since they were kidnapped, Agatha opened her heart to hope...
Hope died ten minutes later.

Professor Emma Anemone, whistling in a blinding yellow dress and long fox-fur gloves, walked into her pink taffy classroom, took one look at Agatha, and stopped whistling. But then she murmured, "Rapunzel took some work too," and launched into her first lesson on "Making Smiles Kinder." Agatha scoffed, making an annoyed face.

Agatha realized when she was hiding her face, Kiko, a chirpy black haired, pig-tailed burst of joy was staring at her the whole time. Agatha slowly turned her back towards her, keeping her gaze on the innocent girl (When Agatha fully looked away and started to rub her black boots covered in sand and mud on the marble floor, Kiko exhaled in relief.)