Synopsis & Characters

On Black Friday 2015, a viral epidemic, transmitted by a virus planted on banknotes, sweeps through New York City. The disease, known as "The Dollar Flu", causes widespread chaos, and major cities are placed under quarantine. The US Government activates sleeper agents in the population who operate for the Strategic Homeland Division, or simply "The Division", to assist emergency responders and National Guardsmen, and the Joint Task Force (JTF), in restoring order. Among these agents are Jeremy and James "Jim" Gagne, two upstart brothers who had joined to help New York's citizens live normal lives. The two brothers and other agents undertake assignments to rescue important personnel, help in restoring the base of operations to full working capacity and combat criminal groups: Rioters, common street thugs in New York who generally want to take advantage of the quarantine; the Rikers, escapees from Rikers Island, who are seeking vengeance against those who put them away; the Cleaners, insane New York Sanitation workers who wield flamethrowers and believe everyone is infected; and their most toughest enemies yet, the Last Man Battalion (LMB), an rogue private military company that was abandoned by the government during the evacuation of the First Wave, which had failed dramatically.

----------

* Sebastian Arcelus as Jeremy Gagne, the lead protagonist. He originally worked as an agent for the Department of Homeland Security, but was transferred to their offshoot team, the Strategic Homeland Division, or simply "The Division", after bravely saving a fellow agent during a hostage crisis. (Partially based around Dean Winchester)

* Reece Thompson as James "Jim" Gagne, Jeremy's younger brother. He originally worked as an NYPD SWAT officer, before joining The Division after a successful raid on a domestic terrorist compound. (Partially based around Sam Winchester)

* Jill Harris as Kate Cornell, a Division agent from Queens. (https://www.deviantart.com/frankpatriot/art/The-Division-599667462)

* Morgan Berry as Sasha Kozlov, a Division agent of Russian descent. (https://www.deviantart.com/hentaki-kun/art/The-Division-2-597767558)

* Emily Fajardo as Caden Callahan, a 12-year-old boy, who is rescued and taken in by Jeremy after a gang tries to beat him up for fun. (Partially based around some of the civilian characters from the trailers)

* Joel McDonald as Devon Clooney, a Division agent who also works as a painter. (Based around Daryl from Agent Orgins)