𝑃𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑙 𝑗𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑠

Standing in the hallway by the rec room at Mighty Med, Micaela, Leo, Kaz, And Oliver were still trying to teach Skylar about pranks and how to pull them

"Okay, Skylar, Kaz is clearly a rookie at pranking." Oliver said, making the boy look at him in disbelief, arms crossed. "So let the 'maestro of mischief' show you how it's done."

"Really hope you're not talking about yourself." Leo shook his head with a fake smile. 

"Oh, I can't wait to meet them." Micaela pinched Oliver in the arm with a grin.

"Are we meeting him today?" Skylar looked to Micaela, getting excited as well. "Are they famous?"

"Mick..." Oliver groaned.

~*~

Now in the rec room, sitting back, watching Oliver whispering to Solar Flare, Micaela had a confused look on her face, getting even more confused when the boy pretended to crack an egg of Skylar's head. "So he's supposed to be the maestro of mischief?" The girl asked, sitting between the two boys.

Leo and Kaz nodded their heads, Kaz glaring at Oliver, Leo looking down at his Nintendo. Oliver turned to the three when they hadn't done what he told them to just before they came into the rec room, glaring at them.

"Oh no!" Micaela gasped dramatically. "He got yolk in her hair!"

"Oh no." Leo unenthusiastically added, eyes still on his game.

"Oh, you just faked it." Skylar fakely laughed and turned to Solar Flare. "You should see what it feels like."

The blonde superhero nodded enthusiastically with a smile as Oliver walked over to her. She closed her eyes, prepared to feel like an egg cracked on her head, but stood up in shock when yolk actually dripped from her head.

As Oliver, Skylar, and Micaela fell into fits of laughter, Leo chuckling a little as he looked up from his Nintendo, Solar Flare ignited flames from her hand and the egg yolk cooked into an omelet.

"It's an omelet!" Micaela pointed and laughed, holding her phone up to take a picture.

"Right. Alright, alright." Kaz stood up and walked over to Oliver and Skylar, Leo and Micaela following him. "Not bad. Let the genius with a capital 'j' show you how it's done."

Micaela quickly pulled off the baseball cap from her head, placing it on top of Kaz's head instead. "Thinking cap."

"Capital 'j'?" Oliver looked at him in disbelief. "Really?"

"Oh... sorry." Kaz apologized. "Genius with a lowercase 'j'."

"Someone needs to go back to kindergarten." Leo looked at Kaz in disbelief. "Kindergarten with a capital 'K'."

Micaela's face scrunched up in confusion, looking to Kaz who looked back at her, the two having the same look. "Don't you mean capital 'C'?"

~*~