𝑆𝑒𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑠 𝑅𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑒𝑑

For a good few hours, Leo and Rory sat at the desk in the basement, waiting for the three bionic siblings to get back home from their mission

For a good few hours, Leo and Rory sat at the desk in the basement, waiting for the three bionic siblings to get back home from their mission. It was quiet, Leo throwing the boy death glares every five to ten seconds. Rory just threw him a smile, knowing he couldn't tell anyone what he knew anyway.

"Whoo-hoo! Yeah!" the three ran in with bright smiled on their faces.

"Guys, that was awesome!" Leo jumped up from the desk to walk up to the siblings. "You just prevented the biggest oil spill in history!"

"Pretty slick, huh?" Chase asked with a goofy smirk. Rory suddenly lost it, clutching his stomach to try and stop from laughing so hard.

"If only we could've prevented that disaster of a pun." Leo said and walked away.

"Hey, uh, Mr. Davenport." Bree said as her and her brothers walked over to the man. "Anything you'd like to say to us, rhymes with "good job"?"

"The answer's in the clue." Adam whispered to him.

"What were you guys thinking?" Davenport said the very opposite of what they expected.

"Nope. Not even close. Two more guesses." Adam told him.

"You completely ignored my mission plan, improvised everything, and jeopardized the entire mission." He walked past them,  but stopped when they followed.

"Mr. Davenport, we bust our butts all the time. And all you ever do is sit around the lab making lists of things we did wrong." Chase informed him.

"I do not just sit around making lists of things you did wrong." Davenport lied, hiding his tablet screen from them.

"Haha." Rory laughed, slapping the desk. "It's the best way to pass the time." He handed the siblings his own tablet to show them him and Davenport's list. But the man quickly grabbed it and hugged it against his chest to hide the screen.

"That's true." Leo turned in his chair to face them. "He also practices taekwondo in his tighty-whities."

"They are not tighty-whities. They are breathable exercise briefs."

"Whatever they are, keep your swinging high kicks away from my screen!" Eddy yelled.

"Look, you guys got lucky this time, but without my precise planning, you are opening yourselves up for disaster." Davenport's tone returned to being serious. "So just follow my orders." Then he walked away from them.

"Well, maybe your orders aren't always right." Chase spoke up, making Rory freeze.

Davenport froze as well, then turned to face the boy. "Um, excuse me?"

"He said "Well, maybe your orders aren't--" Adam began, speaking louder and clearer as if the man didn't hear Chase.

"I heard him!"