-7-

I woke up and saw my stuff on the side table with a note there from Tako Sensei

Your stuff kid I had to go earlier but sleep in as much as you want. Breakfast is in the kitchen it's Onigiri. Bai~ (⁠◠⁠‿⁠◕⁠)

I scowl. Of course he makes messages like a teenager.

I get changed and check the time. School starts in 30 minutes so I have some time to laze around. I put my shoes on and go to the kitchen which is oddly very nice for an underground house.

I sit down on the chair and eat the package of Onigiri. On the other side of the table there is an lunchbox and another note.

Here's your lunch kid have a good day (⁠ ⁠╹⁠▽⁠╹⁠ ⁠)

I almost ignore it but my smile comes quickly when I look at the wrapping . The wrapping is bright pink and full of rainbows. It's very girlish.

I love it.

I just got here but Tako already treats me better than my father has in a long time. In fact the last time he made me lunch I was 5.

Before my mother died.

My mother's death broke my dad but it never affected me much surprisingly. She only had a kid because my dad wanted one. She really only loved my father.

My father loved her alot too and because she was there he took care of me. She died of cancer. I never viewed her as a mother figure but I did consider the principal my father back then.

He stopped being a father when she died.

It doesn't affect me much now but when I was younger it broke me. It's what drove me to commit 4 years later.

Now I'm in a better place with people who actually care about me. I have a new father like figure and a new mom and plenty of family.

I don't need him. I stay because I still look young and I want to stay with Ren.

I have no attachment to the principal.

I pick up my lunch and I quickly climb out of the house .

I start making my way down the mountain when I see a familiar figure .

Nagisa Shiota. A blue hair boy who looks like a girl. There is evidence of abuse but I won't do anything about it because he has not come forward with it.

Also best friend to Karma.

I run to cover myself in a bush and thankfully he just passes me by no view. Today he should start learning the basics of assassination right?

Yeah that's in the schedule plan I made with the dates I assumed it would be . I still have to hack the government database.

I would hack the school but I have hacked into the governments database before so I know how it works and the schools database is way harder to get into rather than the governments.

Also if I get caught (which is very unlikely considering I've been hacking since I was 10) I would rather be caught by the government than my father.

He walks by me no suspicion what's so ever. I breath a sigh of relief.

After 10 minutes I start once again making my way down the mountain and by the time I do, the bell has rung and hell has begun.

I walk in the school and I see the hallways are currently empty. I once again make my way to my first class of the day. The same class I punched my teacher in.

I chuckle softly to myself at the memories of the punch.

I make my way to the classroom and I open the door. Principal and the teacher are there standing and my classmates are silent as a mouse.

"Nice to see you Gakushuu isn't it?" He scowls at me barely hiding his rage.

"It's not so nice to see you principal" I retort back.

His eyes darken . "Well I think it's nice to see you Gakushuu now should we talk somewhere else. We do need to catch up?"

I smirk. "Nah I'm good I'll just stay here and maybe go to class."

His face fully darkens and the aura of the room changes. Its much more dangerous and if you aren't used to this type of aura like me you'll be shaking in your boots. "In my office Now" he calmly replies.

I was just about to retort but I then see Ren. Like my other classmates he is shaking but due to the fact he has felt this same aura before and knows what it means he's shaking even harder and looks close to crying.

My cold heart starts hurting a little and I know I have to get my fa- the principal out of there.

"Of course." I reply and make my way out of the classroom the principal closely following.

We walk in silence and be opens the door of his office for me.

"You should go first dear student."

"Of course Principal."

We are both glaring at each other. I enter his cold office and look around.

It's the same as always. Grey Floors, white walls , loads of space and 2 leather chairs and his desk in between the chairs.

I breath in getting used to this place again. The place I spent my entirety of my childhood.

Where my mother would drop me off so she could leave and where my father would leave me alone to follow my mother.

I turn to the upper left corner where a microwave so I could make food was once at. And under the desk the only place warm in this room where I usually slept.

I breath out at the old memories rushing back at me

The Filing cabinet on the side. That was my toy box or my school work.

It was never empty and my father told me when I was 6 he said he would love me again is I finished the cabinet early. It hasn't happened yet.

I hear a cough

"Now should we begin Gakushuu."

"Of course Principal."