Could have made a better joke, but I caved...

Cave dweller

Injured reader, not caused by the Yandere though.

///////

If the swelling of your foot and the tenderness that followed didn't tell you that your ankle /leg is broken, you don't know what will. You had dropped a good twenty feet thanks to the floor you had been crawling on caved in, sending you down. Your cable that you had been attaching along the wall caught you at first, which tangled around your leg and the initial drop snapped it, but the cord must have caught a rough edge cut it.

You landed on your back, knocking the wind from you. You lay there on the cold hard floor, trying to gather your bearings. You almost missed the sound of Dylan's voice call down from above you, checking to see if you're alive.

"Yeah! But I can't really move at the moment!" you call back. Initially, you were worried that you may have broken more than just your leg, maybe a rib as well. You take a moment to glance around the hole you find yourself in, your lantern almost lighting up the whole room save a few feet of total darkness. It isn't that big and its mostly empty of boulders, just a barren room.

"Don't worry, I'm going to go back to the truck and call for help! Don't go anywhere!" your friends voice echoes down to you. You couldn't help but roll your eyes. Not like you could with your hurt leg.

"You know what I mean!" he calls back down, sensing your eyeroll. You watch as he pulls himself back out of the hole and scurry away, the light above disappearing with him.

"Just hurry up!" you shout in mild agitation. The throbbing in your limb is really starting to make itself known to the rest of your brain now that the adrenalin has gone away.

Your trip to the caves turned from a day of fun to a day of misery.

////

You had been lying there for about an hour waiting for Dylan to come back with help. You're glad your backpack was on you when you fell as it has a good bit of supplies in it. You had already broken into it, snacking on a bag of chips, and sipping on a bottle of water. You're not panicked about your situation as this particular cave is an easy spelunking site. Many people come here to explore since it's a great place for beginners, so a rescue for those will be simple.

You had, unfortunately, fell through one of the marked crawlways and now you're just waiting for said rescuers.

So, as you sit in absolute silence, you finally hear the sound of someone crawling above from where you fell. 'Finally,' you think as you look up to the hole where you fell. Even with it being far above your head, you can still make out the gap. You cup your hands around your mouth, ready to call out to your saviors, but the shout dies before you can make a sound.

Instead of your lantern showing a human face, it's an ashen gray eyeless face.

You don't move, hell, you hardly breathe as you use your hand to hold your mouth, staying as quiet as possible. The sound of sniffing can be heard throughout the cavern as it slowly comes further in, showing the extra appendages attached to the body.

Terrified doesn't even begin to describe the fear you feel in this moment. 'The hell is that thing?!' you mentally scream as you watch helplessly as it cascades down the side wall, its extra arms help keep its grip until it gets to the floor. It completely lacks clothes, though, fortunately enough, the hair on its head travels down the back and merges with hair, er, fur around the rest of the body, shaggy enough to cover everything.

Its about twenty feet away from you, but the gap is slowly closing as it feels along the ground. You beg and plead in your mind that it won't reach you, that someone will come and scare it away and be safe. You can't move away from it, dragging your body will make noise so all you can do is sit in petrified silence. It, he, continues to search around, turning his head in all directions, sometimes giving you a full glimpse of his face and showing off a mouthful of sharp teeth.