Where do witches bake their cookies?

Where do witches bake their cookies? In a coven.

This is a little drabble about a character in my Garden of Eden story. Ever wonder what Braham was like back in his heyday? How could someone who cares for your crew of misfits be that bad? Let's take a look and see.

Don't worry, plant man alarune will be the next update! I'm almost finished with it.

Content Warning: body horror

You told them, begged them not to eat the sweets. It would be stupid to eat anything inside the home, especially since it was supposed to be an abandoned home. There are consequences to certain decisions and this one just so happened to have a major catastrophic one.

You could only watch in horror as your three friends, after eating some cookies suspiciously sitting on the counter, start screaming as their skin started to stretch and tear, falling on the floor with a wet squelch. Their flesh going from soft to some kind of hard substance, the clothes on their bodies rip as they swell up and stretch flat. Hair fell from their heads, showing that their scalp was also doing the same as their poor body.

You would think that it would stink, or have some form of pungent odor, however, a strong sickeningly sugary sweet scent wafted through the air. Teeth started to push from their mouth, clinking as they dropped to the ground with the fallen skin.

You wanted to help, to do something, but what could you do? As selfish and unsensitive as it sounded, you were glad you didn't eat the food, especially now knowing the results. The life lesson of 'never taking candy from a stranger' really came through for you, even though said stranger didn't give it to anyone. Your friends still ate something that wasn't for them.

Now you can only watch, stare in abject terror at their slow and painful transformation. Next was their fingernails, pushing out like the teeth did as their fingers started to stick together and forming some sort of twisted mitten. Their eyes pop out and roll on the ground as red shiny orbs take their place. The screaming wouldn't stop, though you can hear it becoming hoarse.

A realization sudden hits you of what's happening.

Cookies.

They are turning into cookies, gingerbread men to be exact. What kind of sick twisted dream is this?

Long, thin fingers grip your shoulders and steadies you as you violently jerk out of your terror filled mind. "Fascinating, isn't it? You know, it took forever to figure out that spell; so, it's nice to see someone admiring my success." A male voice coos in your ear. One of his hands lifts from your shoulder and caresses your cheek. The screams of your friends have died out now, no more sounds forming as they fall flat on their back. Your body could only tremble, worried about what is to happen to you now that your friends have finally finished their metamorphous.

A chuckle fills the silence as the hand on your face falls back to your empty shoulder. The mans hand rubbing up and down the upper parts of your arms in a form of mock comfort.

"There's no need to be scared. You're a good girl, aren't you? You try to stay out of trouble, right? The fact you haven't shared the same fate tells me you're a smart cookie. Oh, forgive the pun." The man now bursts out laughing.

He removes his hands from you, allowing you to move away from him to turn and see who you are dealing with. He's tall and slender and holds some sort of air of elegance and arrogance within him. His hair is a long golden blond color that swishes with his hips as he walks.

He moves over to the counter, easily stepping over the mess your friends left to where those cursed cookies that your friends had ingested sit. He picks up one to munch on as he waves one of his hands around. The dark dreary home suddenly burst into bright colors with a warm cozy atmosphere, though it was anything but relaxing to you. The mess of blood and gore was swept away and it looked as if there hadn't been a massacre just moments ago.

You spare a glance at your friends on the floor before taking a step back, ready to bolt. One moment of eye contact with the man halted your movements though. An unsettling smile graces his face as his other hand dips behind the counter. There is a sound of metal clinking before he produces a simple cookie cutter. The shape is that of a gingerbread man.

"I do hope you aren't planning on leaving yet. We must get these sweet treats cut into smaller pieces for our next group of adventurers. I do hate that they will feel every bit of pain, but who said being perfect is painless." He sighs as his teeth break into the confectionery in his hand.

Oh god, did those use to be people too?

You shake your head 'no' and take off running for the door. Your blood pumping as adrenaline shot through you, your only thought is survival. Through your panic filled mind, you didn't miss the laughing, but you did miss the sound of fingers snapping once and the door before you shut. You ran into it and the force shot you back, but instead of a hard landing, you fell onto something soft. Before you can gather your bearings, your arms and legs are quickly restrained. You look around and notice you are residing comfortably in a cushioned chair.

It spins around, making you face the slender man. You watch as he leans across the counter, cookie still in hand as he uses the other to beckon the chair closer to him. It moves and carries you forward and then stops close to one of your fallen companions. No amount of struggling helped you to break free of your confinements, you were truly stuck.

You watch as he finishes off his snack and wipes his hands. "I still need your help love. We have treats to cut. It will be a perfect bonding experience for us." He comments as he rounds the corner of the counter to stand before you. his hand reaches out and strokes your hair.

"Are you going to kill me too?" you whimper out, terrified of this man before you. He isn't human, he's some kind of monster. In a twisted sense, he reminded you of the witch in the old fairytale of Hansel and Gretel. He smirks the creepy grin again before he bends down and kisses the top of your head before moving to kiss your forehead.

"Technically, they aren't dead yet, they are very much alive." The man chuckles as he moves the kisses to the tip of your nose. "But no, I won't kill you, I wont even so much as harm you. You're a sweet little thing. I've been so lonely with no one to keep me company, to share in my successful achievements. I think you'll do quite nicely in my little home; don't you agree?"

Again, you shake your head, "No, I don't think so."

He laughs as he grabs your head and makes you nod 'yes'. Excitedly he says, "Of course you will! I can't wait to learn more about you and what better way than making cookies." He sits on the floor beside you and your gingerbread man as he places the cutter on their stomach. He pushes with enough force to sink it all the way in and help produce a smaller version of the giant treat.

Picking it up he holds it to your lips, "Care for a small bite?"