Chapter Thirty One

The next day, all of the dorm building were bustling with students to scrambling to get ready. Teachers were screaming and buses began lining up take students to the UA Arena for the Sports Festival.

Gon and Killua just sat near their window on the room and laughed at students hustling by and tripping over each other. Killua was in his Anastasia training outfit, fiddling with the strands of hair that fell over his shoulders.

Gon was fidgeting with his outfit as well.

"Why do I have to dress up too?"

Killua tried not to combust seeing his brown best friend in a UA girl training suit, fake boobs, and wig. "It would defeat the whole purpose of me dressing up too, idiot! Now fix your wig."

He reached over and adjusted his green hair before pulling back and brushing the bangs out of Gon's eyes. His hand lingered a little bit too long and they both looked away after a few seconds, their faces red.

Gon cleared his throat and looked out the window, only to start giggling again.

"They need to calm down! It's not that much of a big deal!"

"Yeah," Killua replied, trying not to snicker at some sleep deprived, purple haired boy trip over a crack in the sidewalk.

"Guys!" They heard Asui yell from their door. "We gotta go before the bus leaves!"

They both sighed and stood up, following Asui and the rest of the class out to the sidewalk.

But, before 1A could begin walking, Killua yelled a short count off and the pair dashed off, leaving the rest of the class in the dust.

Killua was skating quickly on his skateboard, weaving in between students and teachers, while Gon was easily keeping up with him and even swinging through small groves of trees.

Soon, they reached the bus with an impatient Aizawa waiting outside, tapping his foot irritably.

"Where are the rest?"

Aizawa was obviously not happy, but Killua just shrugged.

"How would I know, old man? Shame how you can't keep up with your own students."

The teacher just rolled his eyes and reminded Killua to use a higher pitched voice and have a more feminine look.

Gon was still trying not laugh his ass off at seeing Killua try to fix his sagging, fake breast.

Killua pursed his lips and twitched his head to the side, humming in disappointment.

Immediately, Gon turned away and tried not to blush at his cuteness.

Eventually, the rest of the class made it to bus, still yawning and complaining.

"Why do we have to wake up so early?" Denki whined, scratching his head and glancing at Jiro.

"Shut u-"

Bakugo stopped and stared at Killua and Gon. What the fuck was written all over his face and he tried not to start laughing.

"Today, we are all going to refer Killua as Anastasia and Gon as Aliya. Understood?"

Uraraka tried not to smile at the complete lack of professionalism was invested in their stances as girls. Mina would get a kick out of this, she thought.

Mina...

"Get in!"

Aizawa began shoving students into the bus and staring at each of them as they pass as to make sure they were all up to standard.

Once they were all in, the sleep deprived teacher nodded to the driver and they were off.

"Wow." Sato mumbled as they stepped out of the bus, staring up at the humongous arena.

"Overkill.." Killua grumbled. "If my house was as flashy as this, more and more people would notice it."

Gon just nodded silently as Aizawa tries to not be conspicuous about listening in on the conversation.

They all lined up into their thin line and were sent in through the back doorways one by one after all of their cards were checked.

"Hey Ki-" Gon was stopped by Killua shoving his hand into his face.

"Ahem! What did you say, Aliya?" Killua's voice was hilariously high and squeaky.

"Hah... he... haha... HAHAHAHAHHAAHAH-"

Killua clamped his hand over Gon's mouth, forcing him to subdue his voice.

"Idiot!" Killua hissed. "Don't draw attention!"

He straightened up and looked at Gon with an elegant face but menacing eyes, just daring him to fuck up.

"What were you saying?" Killua asked in his deadly girl voice. But this time, Gon wasn't laughing.

"Anastasia, what do you think the first objective will be?" He asked back in a poorly done voice.

Killua sighed but answered.

"I don't know, Ali."

The class was led through hallways and fleets of staircases into a large room with a great view of the entire building.

"This is where you will watch if you are not participating! I will know show you to the arena floor so we can begin!" She basically yelled in a cheery voice. No one in the class knew who this was, but they still followed her anyways, down the deep, monotone hallways.

Sorry I haven't been very active. I'm sure I've already mentioned, but a family member of mine passed and we just had a funeral. I've been kinda busy working on my mental health (still decreasing lmao) but maybe we will get somewhere someday :)

Also, I have no idea how the beginning of the sports festival worked so I just kinda added this part in cuz why not 😌💅

Verbatim - Mother Mother

821 words