~Mate in Denial~

CHARACTERS+ABILITIES

ALPHA'S

Alphas are merely born through genetics in which contain alpha blood. Alphas are rare, considering that there are twelve alphas populating the world and ruling wolf packs. They are also referred to as Kings, and those of high regard. They are ultimately the most powerful werewolves to exist.

CHARACTER:Johnny

BETA'S

Beta's are also those of high regard. They are one rank below Alphas. They support and help the safety of the pack with leading and trustworthy tactics.

CHARACTER:Jaehyun (Mark is a regular Lycan)

OMEGA'S

Omegas are particularly males that have feminine features like wider hips, thicker butts, and thicker thighs. They smell better than any average Lycan (wolf), and they have heat once a month. A few days before their heat, they are known to be more clingy, grumpy, and emotional. Omegas CAN'T get pregnant if they are males. Not in this story.

CHARACTER:Ten

Wolf Mates

At the age of 18, wolves can find their mate through a strong scent and appealing attraction. Once they are comfortable, they both mark each other on the neck (usually amid sexual intercourse). They lightly feel each other's energy, whether it is anger or sadness, or anything in between.

Mystical Mates

Other creatures technically have mates, but it is more like a strong connection that is more significant than an average romantic connection.

SIREN

Skills:Accelerated self healing, temporary mind control, memory manipulation, voice manipulation. Capable of some magic like spells, curses, etc. Sirens are very close to extinction because they are one of the strongest creatures to exist.

WITCH

Capable of magic. Spells, curses, telekinesis, control of fire, etc.

CHARACTERS:Taeyong & Sicheng

INCUBUS (INCUBI)

Skill: Incubus' reel people in for sexual intercourse through scent and hypnosis that makes people's body and mind vulnerable & needy. Due to their needy persona, they have experiences of "heats" technically. Male and female incubus have heat once every few months)

CHARACTER: Johnny (Alpha, Incubus, Dream Demon hybrid)

DREAM DEMON

Skill: Dream demons can go into dreams or pull someone into theirs. They control the dream.

CHARACTERS:Johnny (Alpha, Incubus, Dream Demon) & Donghyuck

IMP

Skill: Capable of teleportation, capable of invisibility, and fire through hands.

CHARACTER: Jaehyun (Beta Lycan & Imp hybrid)

VAMPIRE