~Fuck~

Buckle your seat belts 🚗
This is going to be a long ass ride 🤭🤞
Johnny the hottie alert🥵
Tea 👀🍵

______________________________________

Ten

Tues, December 1st

"Fuck"

My thoughts pricked every inch of my vision. Subtle heat flashes frequently occurred, sending goosebumps throughout my body. I snapped out of the conflicted flashbacks, enhancing my focus. The air replenished my lungs' desperation with ease, but my nervousness replaced the warmth in the pit of my stomach.

I moved a chair near Hyuna, who was sitting and leaning forward. My foot repeatedly bounced off the floor. Their conversation died down, and their eyes diverted to me with subtle confusion because I did not have my usual company attached to my hip.

The idea of the question roaming my disorganized mind induced awkwardness, considering that the two were waiting for my words to relieve their confusion. But with that, my anxiety surged through the shrinking vessels of my blood, streaming with my quick-paced heart that accelerated by the second. I ignored it, accepting that I had to ask what might become a nightmare.

"Do I smell different?" I whispered, watching their expressions drop at the realization of the question. Dawn narrowed his dark eyes, tilting his head enough to allude to his confusion. "Yeah, Ten. You smell like someone else,".

Possessive. Candid. Stomach-churning. His voice sent shivers down my spine. I revealed that I had been with someone else, and my heat erupted because of sensual intercourse. I felt my cheeks burn in embarrassment and stared into Hyuna's eyes for help.

She responded, "A little," and stood to block my scent. Her arms wrapped around my shoulders securely. I laid my head on her stomach, urging to open my eyes with my conflict resolved. Dawn stood next to Hyuna and me and leaned down to my ear. "I will find something for you, okay?" He reassured me, although his tone wasn't soft.

He strode away before I could answer. Hyuna sighed; her fingernails skimming along my shoulders and further descending my back. Shivers aligned with the traces on my spine, both at the action, and the question rooted in her vocal cords.

"Did you find your mate?" Hyuna whispered, prevailing my relaxation within the ride or die question. Her voice portrayed hope. I wish I could extend her happiness at the sight of mine with the significance of my own mate.

"Dawn didn't seem to think of that." She mumbled, rolling her eyes, before returning her gaze to my timid physique.

"He wasn't my mate, no." I repentantly whispered, avoiding her gaze. Hyuna whispered, "You will find your mate soon, Tennie. Don't worry".

She attempted to encourage my fated other half for the sake of my attentive anguish. Nevertheless, I remained in an agonized state. Proceeding my nineteenth year of living without a mate crawled into the depths of my mind and terrorized my patience and self-esteem. I feel like I'm doing something wrong.

Turning my face, I peered toward three familiar boys coming our way. Taeyong led the three with worry cascading from numerous features of his. His eyebrows rested downward, correlating with his solicitous doe eyes and exquisitely sharp jaw that hung subtly.

"What happened?" Winnie asked, sitting in a chair beside me. "Don't act so innocent, you know exactly what happened," Hyuck snickered, lightly hitting his shoulder while he seated himself. Winwin furrowed his eyebrows, glaring at Hyuck with disgust scrunched in his face.

Hyuck giggled, holding his arm apologetically, while verbally rambling apologies and "I love you." Win was merely irritated at Hyuck's physical plea for forgiveness, so he agreed to forgive to avoid Hyuck's contact. Typical Sicheng.