A breif into.

I fully support equal rights, between men and women, black and white, the able and the unable, but many people don't. I watched a video a few weeks ago that showed children reacting to a gay marriage proposals. It shocked me that the children (of a young age) found it funny. One little boy, around the age of 4 thought it was a funny TV program, he didn't realise it was real.
I saw a film the other day that showed a white women writing a book on black women's experiences. Why doesn't this happen more? If we see and unable person who is finding it hard to stand on the train, whatever race/gender they are we should give up our seat, depending on the situation.
Stephen Hawkins is an amazing person, he proved to everybody that after he was told he has 2 years to live he made it many years past that mark.
Elton John is a singer, a godfather, a father, a husband and many more, but he was firstly discriminated because he married a man, because he adopted 2 children. He didn't care and he got on with his life.
Why do we discriminate people? Why do we ruin their day? What happens when they go home and shut the door? Nobody knows, because behind that door is secrets that are kept there.
Some people have made others lives not worth living. Many teenaged cut because their bullied because of their differences. How would you feel if that was you? Think about it and realise that some people have a life , that they currently feel isn't worth living.