Chapter 1.

I've lived my life to the full so far!! I've always had what I've wanted. I've also always has a roof over my head. I may have had small problems in school but they've been bitchy fights between my friends.
School would never prepare me for what was going to come next in life, but only how to solve algebra problems (it's okay I can tell how to find y on a graph now, all is good!). If school has prepared me for anything I don't think I would be writing this now. I'm just a 15 year old with opinions.
My life ambition when I was about 10 was to have peace and love everywhere, and a world where nobody hates anybody. I realise that's not a reality now.
I was brought up being told that different was good and I think that's why I'm the person I am today. Others weren't brought up this way and I know that from the way some people act around you when you say that homophobia is stupid.
When I was about 7 I remember being on a London double decker bus with my mum, my nan and my grandad. It was at this point I said (loudly) to my grandad "why is that women over there brown, did she colour her self in?", I made a couple of people laugh and even the lady I pointed at seemed to find it funny, but I was being genuinely serious. Looking back on it now my grandad never did answer that question!!
It was at this point of my life that I embarked on a mission to find out why some people were brown and why they haven't just coloured them selfs in.
I was a very curious child and a few weeks ago when my brother came home from school and told me that he had to do a project on anti-homophobic protests that I felt like this would be more my project. A few weeks prior to this (January 2015) I had set up an Instagram account that supports gay rights, it's now moved on to equality across the globe.
Me and my cousin were both brought up in similar environments (this may be due to our mums being brought up together and being quite close.) and even if there is an age gap we are both similar in opinions. We now both own an Instagram account and regularly share our opinions.
My first encounter with a gay couple was when I moved to secondary school and was sat next to a gay sixth form couple at lunch. This was new to me as I'm primary school you don't see this. I accepted it and got on with my life. By time year 8 came around I was becoming more interested with how different races and religions acted. I go church at Christmas and follow Christian beliefs , yet I do follow other religions and have always said "that's how they chose to live who am I to interfere?" The only reason I would interfere would be if they were to hurt anybody I know.