•Chapter 1•

Arizonas Pov:

Sofia and I are currently on the plane flying to New York to see Callie, I'm extremely nervous, but oddly excited to see Callie again, I mean obviously I'm excited, she 'was' the love of my life.. I'm just happy that Sofias life will be better again, I'd do anything for her, even move in with my ex-wife, which I'm not super mad about.. but let's hope it's how I picture it is.

Obviously it was hard leaving Seattle, it was my home for so long, but it just wasn't the same after Callie left with Sofia, not being able to see them both anymore, I don't know, it just changed everything, I think moving here is for the better, for all of us. We can visit anytime which is good, it's a short flight.

~ 2 hours later ~

its 2 hours later and the plane has just landed. I had to wake Sofia who was sleeping on my lap, she's so beautiful.

"Sofia, honey, wake up we've landed" i look at her and smile

*sofia groans* "oh goodmorning mommy" she sits up and smiles

I grab her cheek and kiss her head softly

"I'm so excited to see mama" sofia says with a smile on her face looking up at me

"so am i baby, so am i" i say as i rub her cheek

~ ladies and gentlemen, we have now landed prepare to collect all your belongings to exit the plane shortly.~

its a bit after 30 minutes, Sofia and I finally left the plane and are now down at baggage claim getting our suitcases. I had more than sofia because It was my first time officially moving to New York, I have about 3 big suitcases and Sofia has one big bag and one little.

After collecting all of our baggage, we got 2 carts for our bags and called a taxi, I didn't want to call Callie to have to come get us, I didn't want to bug her..

~ an hour later ~

"Thank you so much" i say to the taxi driver as Sofia and i collect all of our bags

"Mommy shouldn't we call mama to come help with the bags? there's kind of a lot." Sofia asks

"uh- I" i hesitated, i was just so nervous to see Calliope.. i haven't called her that in a while.

"mommy?" Sofia questions me

"oh uh sorry honey, um I think we'll be just fine, there's an elevator , one at a time" I say to Sofia as i reach down and grab my bags

as we're in the full elevator, im shaking, i don't know why im so nervous, i haven't seen her in so long..

"yay! we're here" sofia exclaims as she rushes out the elevator with her bags

"wait wait wait!!" i say laughing as i try to catch up to her

we finally got up to the door. oh god i'm so scared..
sofia knocks, i hear the locks inside being pulled, the door knob turns and...

———————————