•Chapter 2•

Arizonas Pov:

sofia knocks, i hear the locks inside being pulled, the door knob turns and...

Callies Pov:

~a couple hours before Sofia and Arizona arrive~

It's today, it's the day Arizona and my baby Sofia finally arrive, I can't believe Zona actually agreed to moving here with me, with us...
I'm excited and nervous to see her, her beautiful self.. ugh I've missed her. so. much. but I don't think she feels the same, especially after the whole custody thing. I've ruined so much, even though she cheated, Im sure we could've actually worked things out. maybe this could be take 2, people deserve second chances, right?..

It's about 2 hours later and Arizona just messaged me saying they arrived, I immediately got up and checked the house again after already doing that repeatedly, i wanted everything to be perfect, i need to get her back, i need zona. my zona.

as i'm sitting on the couch and waiting for a sign or something of them being here, no text since "we've arrived" from zona, she didn't even text me to go pick them up..

i'm sitting on the couch, my head in my hands, just waiting, and finally, i hear something, i hear loud noises coming from the hall, like baggage and, a kid... i go up to the door, not yet opening it, but waiting for a knock.

and i hear it, the knock, i look through the peephole and there she is, my zona, and of course, my baby! after just admiring, i started to undo the locks, and slowly twist the knob.. i open the door and there they are.

Arizonas Pov:

the knobs turning, the door opens and
there she is. my girl, the girl i lost because of my foolishness.
she looks at me and i get nervous all around, i just stay still and smile, and she bends down to hug sofia

"hi baby! oh how i've missed u" calliope says as she squeezes sofia tight in her arms

"i missed u too mama!" sofia said while hugging her back

after their hug, calliope looked up at me again, which sent me, butterflies all over.

"hi" she says sounding a bit nervous but slightly smiling aswell

"hi callie" i say with a smile

we just stand there looking at eachother for a second, until sofia says "can we go in now, im tired"

i snap out of it and say "oh uh yea, can we" i smile and laugh looking at callie

"oh yes we'll duh oh my gosh sorry" she says and laughs aswell

sofias already in her room with her bags, getting settled in

i walked in and immediately just looked around, i saw how much the place had changed since she first moved in with penny... whose now gone, finally.

"do you.. need any help? i'll take a bag and bring you to our room" callie says while grabbing a bag

our.. she said our room..

"our?" i question

she looked at me with a smile
"well, i don't have a guest room, and i wouldn't want you to sleep on the couch.."

i smile right away

"oh okay"

we head to the bedroom where she has picture, pictures of us, of sofia and mark, she has the photo of me mark and her with sofia when we first brought her home, that's one of my favorite photos, which is actually in my bag right now

i look around and smile while admiring the room she decorated, she was never really great at decorating the place, but it looks like she improved.

"okay so, i've emptied out space for you in the closet, and some drawers aswell, so i guess, make yourself at home" she says and smiles while throwing her hands up

"okay perfect, thank you.. calliope."

———————————