Chapter 5: The Concert

I walk into the area where the stage was. There was about 70 other people standing around, but I had good seats so I wasn't worried about not being able to see while they were performing. Ryland kept us entertained while we waited for everyone to take their photos. And after about 30 minutes of waiting, it was almost time for R5 to come out and start the Q&A and sound check.

The five of them walk on stage and the crowd starts cheering. They all looked so incredibly cute. We see Riker grab the mic and he says "How's everyone doing tonight?" We all screamed at the idea of him asking us all a question.

Ross started playing some random things on his guitar. He's was kinda in his own world for a second. It was actually extremely sexy! After a couple seconds he looked up, and as he did so our eyes locked once again. He just smiled. I felt my knees get weak lol, and I tried to recover myself.

I quickly raised my hand. I wanted to be the first one to ask a question. "You in the front" Ratliff said to me after he noticed my hand go up. "My question is for Ross" I said to him. "Ight, go for it" he smiled at me. "What is your biggest fear in life?" I said loudly so everyone could hear. "My biggest fear in life, he repeated. "I would probably have to say never being able to perform again. I just love doing it so much, and it's such a big part of who I am" he said looking right at me. "I second that!" Riker said laughing into the mic." "Good question by the way" Ross said to me. This time he looked at me like I've wanted someone to look at me my whole life. I could see the passion in his eyes, and I could tell that he genuinely wanted to be up there. I could see that he would talk to me for hours if he got the chance.

About a 6 or 7 more people asked questions while the band warmed up their instruments. It was really cool to just see them all up there playing around and just being themselves. I didn't want this part of the concert to end because it was such an intimate experience between the fans and the band. But it did soon come to an end, and in just a matter of minutes the actual concert would start.

I couldn't help think about Ross as we waited for the show to start. The way he kept looking at me made me think that he felt something for me. Who am I kidding, though. I'm just like every other fan that he meets at his concerts. After tonight he'll probably forget about me and I'll never enter his mind ever again. I wish he didn't see me as just a fan.
•••
K there's chapter 5! I know I took forever to update, but I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Things are really getting good, and I'm excited to write more! Thanks for reading guys! 💕🌻