𝟒. 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐏𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐆𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐖𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 💔

𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐞 : One sided love, angst.

𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲 : Wang yibo is a YouTuber and he does pranks on different people's for the video.

But recently he got so many requests for one particular prank.

"Pretend to be a gay & Convince your male Best Friend that you like him Romantically."

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 :  2.8k ❤‍🩹

________________________________________

"XIAO ZHAN DO YOU WANT FRIES WITH CHILLY SAUCE ON?"

"YES BOBO, PUT EXTRA CHILLY "

Yibo was here in his dorm room as usual for their group project to discuss together.

but they are now taking a break studying from complete two hours.

Xiao zhan has turned on the TV and was seating on the sofa while changing channel randomly.

He saw yibo get inside with two dishes of fries while giving extra chilly sauces to Xiao zhan.

Xiao zhan took it happily and sat down while starting to munch happily while yibo sat down on his fluffy bed while leaning on the headboard.

They were eating fries while watching silently then suddenly wang yibo asked.

"Zhan do you watch animes?"

Zhan's full attention was at munching fries and eyes starring at tv screen.

"Uhm.. No! What type of through?"

"Ah! The boys one.. U-uhm you know.. kind of the bromance."

"You mean brothers.. Like us?"

"N-no.. I mean a gay one. It's very interesting.. I like it."

"......"

Xiao Zhan was speechless as he looked at wang yibo indifferently.

"W-what?"

Wang yibo shrugged trying to act as normal as he can. He have already fixed a camera in the room and hoping Xiao Zhan's attention won't go there.

"You have a girlfriend Bobo"

Wang yibo bite his lips at that and he looked at Xiao zhan and asked "so?"

"Now you started liking boys?"

"What's problem there to try out?"

He throw his legs down off the bed casually looking at Xiao zhan intensely.

"You know I always found you hot zhan"

Hearing that Xiao zhan go stiff for a moment and a awkward silence fell between them.