𝟐. 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐌𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 🎨

𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐞 : Arranged Marriage, Fluffy Romance.

𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲 : Artist! Xiao zhan and Model! Wang yibo are newly married couple's.

But both are too shy to take next step in their relationship so when Xiao zhan was painting in his room just like usual & things happens between them so naturally.

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 : 5.6k 🎨

______________________________________

Xiao zhan is well well known artist in Shanghai. his arts will be something so realistic that everyone just get amused everytime they see artist sean's new paintings.

Not only his paintings are so amazing but the guy himself is living example of hotness. who just got married to a model Wang yibo the most famous as well sexist man.

It was arranged marriage which was decided by the parents. Well both weren't in any relationship nor they was finding a partner for themselves their profession was everything for them that both didn't even got time for other things or might never interested.

So for the shake of family they decided to at least meet the person they have found for them.

Well that was it.

When they meet in a family dinner to discuss about the marriage. Their eyes locked and what unspoken they had speak in those few hours both agreed to the marriage.

Both didn't know if it's going to work or not but the strong feeling in heart was enough to take this risk.

Some risks worth to try.

And yes. It turned out really good. it's been one month to their marriage and both are so comfortable with each other.

Xiao Zhan is very gentleman. he will always respect Wang yibo his profession as well understand the odd timings of his work.

Will never question him about why he is late, or will never show any problem of his night shoots.

It was always heart warming when Wang yibo come back home Xiao Zhan makes a green tea for both of them and they will seat together and will enjoy it with some regular conversation about how was their day.

Both lives in a seperate apartment which their family gifted them on their marriage. it's was very beautiful and cozy in a sea side.

Because the nature and view was very important for Xiao Zhan to have some inspiration.

Wang yibo always admired Xiao Zhan's arts. He is best artist. he always wished if he could watch Xiao Zhan painting whole day but coz of his busy schedule he couldn't able to do that and in holiday's Xiao Zhan will give him his whole time and they will visit in different places like movie, garden, museum or amusement parks.