03: Marvin

⚠️TW⚠️: Descriptions of graphic violence, childhood trauma, death, a short mention of suicidal thoughts, language

  "Stop moving, it's almost over!"

Your father holds your arm firmly, causing it to bruise almost immediately. He holds a needle in his free hand as his opposite is gripped onto you.

"Let me go!!" You scream, trying to squirm away from him. His grip just tightens as tears stream down your face. You hate needles, always have, always will. You don't know why you need a shot anyway, you got all your vaccinations a few years ago, but then again, you're only 7, so you might need more.

You feel a sharp pain in your throat before you fall to the ground, anesthesia now running through your blood. This is not a normal childhood.

You begin to open your eyes, vision blurry as ever while iridescent lights shine into your eyes. You groan and try to move, but you find yourself restricted by metal bars. Again.

"Good morning sweetheart!" A familiar voice speaks out.

You set your eyes on your mom as she holds a clipboard in her left hand, her right hand playing with your hair.

"Mommy..?" You speak and she nods.

"Don't worry princess. It's almost over. Just a few more tests and we're done!" She smiles.

Of course you trust her. You're young and naive, you don't know what the hell is going on.

You look up at the ceiling, sighing as the virus flows through your veins.

"Positive reaction to T-Virus."

The charts continue to beep before you're snapped back to reality.

"Too late—" you speak out as water drips from your chin.

Leon looks at you, chills running down his spine. This cannot be happening. He doesn't have the strength to shoot you, he can't do it. After all, you're not turned yet. The best thing he can do is try to calm down the situation, he learned that from police training.

"Hey.. uhm maybe it's fine. They might have fixed the problem, that news cast was a few weeks ago—"

Shit. You don't even know if you'll still be.. you within the next hour.