Flashdrive

Diego's POV(surprise):

    "She is two happy?"

    I cant believe it. Everything makes sense now all the missing puzzle pieces have finally fallen into the right place. The reasons for her actions, her words every single thing.

    Am a big fool. I dont even think she could ever forgive me . But I would do anything to protect her and my daughter Paris.

   I am equally shocked to find out she is a princess of the italian mafia and her father did not seem bothered that she was lying in a hospital bed.what a prick.

   "She's our daughter, that's  why you did it right she was the reason" I asked even though it was crystal clear.

  She looked me right in the eyes and that was all the confirmation I needed

Athena's POV:

  Since Diego already knows Paris is his daughter I wont keep him from her cos it wasn't all his fault I guess.

Flashback

2 years ago

Third persons POV:

Athena was very excited to share some big news with her Boyfriend Diego what she didn't know was that Diego also had some news for her.

   Reaching Diego's living room she heard Diego's mother shouting and she wondered what it was.

"DIEGO you are being insolent what don't you understand you have a bright future so leave that Athena girl. Your marriage contract has been signed for the benefit of the mafia" While she shouted Diego just walked out and her eyes met his.

  She needed him to make his decision so she asked him "Me or your arranged fiance " He looked down unable to meet her eyes . the next 3 words he uttered broke her heart "Am sorry Athena" with that she left and never looked back.

     Nor did she tell Diego about his unborn baby.

Flashback ends

    Athena is discharged and they go home each person to their respective homes and Athena is called to her brothers office.

Athena's POV:

    Here I am now in Gianni's office with everyone staring at me like I know am Gorgeous but you don't have to stare riiight.

  Big bad Gianni decides to take the lead "Athena when you first arrived you weren't given rules but what I want you to do is to stay away from Diego, Arianna likes him and whatever you two have has to stop including that child of yours"

    Just know, you may speak ill of me but talk bad about my baby girl and you will get it real bad if I say so myself.

  "Oh darling brother what makes you think I would listen to you if you have that impression then know that I don't give a fuck what you say and make fun of my daughter one more time and you wouldnt know what happened to you okay.Good and why does every single thing have to be about Arianna yall are too blinded by love to see her real colours but dont worry I have a gift for you *drops flashdrive on the desk* and thats my cue". With that I make my amazing dramatic exit cue the hairflip

Author's note:

So how was the chapter I deserve a pat on the back two updates in a day but am really sorry for all the delay thanks to all the people who are reading my book.pls vote for this book it means a lot..