Mother nature why??

Athena's POV:
   I look at my best friend whose voice has brought attention to us and  wonder what I had done this time.
she then pulled me out of the car and into a hug."I called you this morning and you didnt return my call or text me do you know how worried  I was and I didnt want to face this hell hole alone" classic Nova always the dramatic one . ignoring her I turn to see my brothers with my sister no where to be found .
" Nova meet my brothers, brothers meet Nova my bestfriend".
   "Wow Nova did it hurt when you fell from heaven" omg my brother Caspian is flirting with my bestfriend but he is gonna get turned down in
3
2
And.....
"Nope but it did when I crawled out from hell". The look on my brothers face was hilarious and I used the time they were talking to check pyt my bestfriends outfit, she was wearing a white turtle neck armless crop top with a tight black leather skirt that reached mid thigh topped it off with a black leather jacket and black pencil heels.she looked really hot .
  A clear of a throat kept them Shut as we turned around to see two boys leaning over the car . I looked to Silas as to say introduce us and he did" Nova ,Athena meet our friends Aiden and Jacob, Jacob is gay".
     We made our way inside the school and got my schedule I had Maths first.
   Groaning I make my way to the class and beeline to the back . I sit and slip my airpods on playing WAP by cardi b .
    Halfway into the class the door is swung open and a guy who I recongnise as* drumroll pls * Diego Ramirez walts in and takes the sit beside me ignoring the rants of the teacher.
     My remaining classes went by in a blur and soon enough it was lunch time. I go into the cafeteria and find my way to the table Nova is seated in just to find her right next to Caspian with Silas and the rest of the guys watching their interaction in amusement . I sit at the empty spot beside silas and watch them, it seems they both like each other but are too damn stubborn.

(Just skip to the next day am really lazy and the rest of the chapter is in Nova's POV)
     Today Athena has a mission so she wont be coming to hell oh I mean school with me. I am now standing in my closet trying to decide which clothes to wear. I pick a pair of white crazy jeans with a cute ass baggy top which has"Am cute what are you?"written at the back I choose my shite sneakers and some silver rings to go with it. I feel like am forgeting something but I cant put my finger on it. I just decide to leave it.
   (Time skip)
Am in one of  my AP classes which I have with Caspian when I feel a sharp pain in my abdomen oh mother nature no not even thinking twice I run out of the class an I can hear Mrs briggs my teacher shouting at me to come back but I ignore her and make my way into the girls toilet and confirm my suspicions. What am I gonna do I start freaking out and the door is bursted open with a worried looking Caspian barging in.
    He immediately gives me his hoodie which reaches me mid thigh and hands me a bag then goes out after assuring me he would be back.
    I check the bag and see a couple of pads and tampons with a heating pad.
   Once a through I make my way out to see him leaning on the wall.
(Bold-Caspian italics-Nova)
Hey are you okay
Yeah am good
Come on lets get you home
Okay and uhmmm thanks

We get in his car

There are some chocolates and snacks in the back seat if you want.
Okay

When we got to their house We made our way to his room and he gives me his shirt with  some shorts and a pair of new undies.
We then sent on to watch netflix while munching on some snacks until he dropped a bomb."Nova would you go on a date with me" and I agreed I mean what could go wrong.
    We spent the rest of the day talking, cuddling and watching movies. But one thing rang in my mind. What would Athena think.

Author's note
Awwwn Nova and caspian had such a cute moment but how would Athena react when she finds out, where is Arianna and what happened on Athena's mission find out in the next until then.... Byeeeeeee. 💅💅