Mom???

Caspian's POV:
   When my sister first came home I was angry and got closer to Ari to make her jealous , Ari is very annoying and she just sucks up to everyone.
  The flashdrive that Thena dropped contained a video that shocked me to the core it was of the day if the incident and I now realized that she wasnt at fault by neither was Ari.

Third person POV:
   The ferrari men gathered to watch the video they felt betrayed, hurt, guilt, pain and most importantly anger they were livid, how could they be so foolish there was no way she would forgive them.
     Gianni immediately called for Arianna, when she arrived and looked around the same comfort she always felt around them wasnt there and she knew what was wrong when she saw the video. Tears began to appear as she began to confessed saying that she was brainwashed by someone who she couldnt remember bcos it was all hazy.
  Allesandro stood up and comforted her saying they forgave her but she shouldnt do something like that again.
    Riccardo and Caspian immediately stood up and told their father to speak for himselve. Vincenzo got up and walked out Sandro never understood how his son was mute since childhood and   Gianni feeling concerned that his brother was bottling up his emotions followed him. Silas only told his father"fix this before I have to cos it wont be pretty then" he then walked out
   Luca felt betrayed as he was closest to Arianna he couldnt believe his ears or eyes he couldnt stand staying in the same room with her cos one thing he hates is liars.

Arianna's POV:
   My entire family is angry at me for something I didnt mean to do, after I framed Athena I felt so bad cos I lost my other half when She told me that if I didnt do it She would kill her. I really need to talk to Athena so I go over to her room.
   As I enter I see my niece Paris playing on the bed and with the shower running I knew Athena was in the bathroom.
"Who awe you?" Awwwww shes so cute.
  "What are you doing here?" I turn my back to find Athena.I need to tell her.
  "I am so sorry for the pain I caused you it wasnt my fault I was threatened to do that , You would have been killed and the way I behaved when you came is because of her I had no choice"I then realized that she would not believe me I should just go.
I felt arms wrap around me and I flinched out of shock.
" I knew all along that you were threatened I just needed to hear it from you and I forgive you cos you are my twin and you havr really suffered abuse that you think no one knows about but tell me who is this SHE that you are talking about I tried to source for the person but I couldnt"
I am happy but hesitate before saying "Mom"