Born to serve Goddess Andrea

Author Note : It's my first story and English is not my native language so please ignore the grammar mistakes. and also please give your support and feedback.Title : Born to serve Goddess AndreaPart 1 : Introduction :

This is a story about a slave girl named Amy. From the time of her birth until her death, she devoted her life to Mistress Andrea. Whether it is her birth or death, it is all for Andrea. If you want to know the story of Amy who became a slave like this, you should first start the story from her mother Hannah.Story of Hannah :Amy's mother Hannah was working as a slave in a rich family. The name of the queen of that rich family is Mistress Rose. She looks so beautiful... all her body parts and face look perfectly formed. There is no one who wouldn't be amazed by her beauty. She has such a charming face. More than that she has an arrogant and cruel character. She should live a good life until her last breath and even if others' lives are ruined, she should not worry about it. In fact, enjoying the suffering of others is part of her character.

Due to the inability to pay back the debt taken from Rose, Hannah was forced to work as a maid at Rose's house. From cleaning to all the work that was needed by Rose, Hannah took care of everything. Rose never worked in her own house. She never felt the need to work, but Hannah's work was essential for her since she did not have any job. In addition, Hannah had to do everything in that house, from washing utensils to cleaning the toilet.Rose mam got married 3 years ago, but she doesn't have any children. Her husband doesn't bother to take care of anything. He mostly stays in the office and is always busy with his work. Even when he is at home, he doesn't pay attention to anything. Until he returns, I am Rose mam's only assistant.I only work at Rose's house, I have no other job. I have to please her. She does scold me unnecessarily. I have to do everything she asks me to. Whenever she tells me to do something, it comes to my mind immediately that I am her servant. Her separate status as a person is worth serving her. I have to do it immediately because I am her slave. It is worth it to be her slave because she is so unique. Even though it was difficult, I gave up my life for her.I don't have any aspirations for myself in my life. Rose Mam's happiness was the only thing that was present in my life. That's why I always tried to do things for her with all my heart, no matter what she asked me to do.Rose was hitting me without any reason if she thought of scolding me.. I would plead with her, and if she got angry, she would beat me with a stick, and I would cry loudly in pain and then say thanks for getting the beating.She would scold me and move on to the next task without even thinking for a second. If she saw any mistakes, she would immediately point them out without giving it a second thought. Her words never affected me personally. I am her slave. I am a slave to her uniqueness. I am a slave to her persistence. I am a slave to her stubbornness. In my life, her words were the law, and I was her servant.

From morning until she goes to bed, I would finishes all her work and only then leaves to my house. My house was located behind her house, and there was a small storeroom next to her house where I stay.Before waking up in the morning, I should kneel down and wait in front of her bed after going to her house. At the right time, I woke her up by licking her feet. If she thought that she needed to wake up, she would, or else she would just kick on my face and sleep. For the next half an hour, I had to wait by her side by kneeling down and then again lick her feet at the correct time.As soon as Mam woke up, she would get out of bed and not linger there. She would just stretch and relax until she was ready to go back to bed, sleeping soundly until she woke up naturally. While she was relaxing, I would give her a foot massage.

Then she gave me a signal to go to the bathroom by kicking me, and I immediately got down to the floor in a doggy position, waiting for her to climb on top of me.After that, she would signal me to move to the toilet. When she was shitting, I had to lie down near the toilet and keep my face close to her feet. she put her feet on my face so that she don't feel the chillness of the floor while shitting. After shitting, she would give me a signal by pressing her foot on my face to clean her ass.Afterwards, I wipe her beautiful ass based on her command. If she was in mood, then she would tell me to clean her as with my tongue or else just toilet paper. Then I had to flush her shit. That should not be done normally, before flushing I had to smell the shit by placing my head inside the toilet for some time while her foot on my head. I had become habituated to the smell of her shit. While I was struggling, she found happiness. I found happiness in seeing her smile.After brushing her teeth, she would leave the wash basin without cleaning it. I would then clean it from top to bottom. Next, I would prepare everything needed for her bath - hot water, clothes, etc. After that, I would help her bathe - washing from head to toe, front and back, ensuring a thorough wash. Once done, I would dry her hair and apply body lotion before helping her get dressed.