Boys Night In Pt. 2🎮👾

(Chota Pov)
I snickered as Chishiya started waking up while Tatta and Arisu were already making a run for it. We're all dead meat once he gets to the bathroom☠️. He blinked several times before saying: 'What? Do I have something on my face?' Karube was struggling, trying not to burst into laughter. Shiya shrugged and went to the bathroom☠️.

I bolted out of the living room and hid behind a shelf. Karube hid behind the couch and we all waited. 'HEY WHAT THE FUCK??' Chia screamed☠️. 'Oh no this gonn be scarier than the Borderlands☠️. The door burst open and Shiya had one of his magic unicorn bombs again, along with a fucking bat☠️☠️. 'Oh I'm gonna find which one of you little shits did that and fucking kill you' he muttered. I was scared for me life☠️☠️.

He slowly started walking around tapping the bat in his hands and suddenly moved his head to Karube. Bye Karube☠️. 'YOU FUCKING SHITHEAD!' Shiya yelled and started chasing after him, throwing a bunch of his magic unicorn bombs after him☠️🦄.
I could hear Arisu and Tatta giggling behind the door before Chishiya ran back to them and covered them in unicorn dust☠️.

Luckily he didn't find me crouching behind the shelf and calmed down, struggling to wash off the marker from his face☠️. Karube had a bruise on his eye but was still grinning and doing an L dance in front of Chia. Me and Tatta were messing about on Arisu's phone while Arisu was cleaning up all the unicorn dust☠️🦄.

(Tatta Pov)
Me and Chota were scrollling around on Arisu's phone when suddenly, there was a call from Usagi. We picked up and listened to what she was about to say. 'ARISU I'M SO SORRY I FORGOT TO TELL YOU-' 'your mom' Chota blurted out and we burst out laughing. I heard Kuina mumble something in the background before hanging up. Arisu realized what we were doing, 'GUYS GIVE ME MY PHONE BACK UGHH!!' he yelled, trying to grab his phone while holding a sweeping brush. I had the idea to start texting random shit to Usagi and me and Chota laughed our asses off the whole morning.

But soon enough, Usagi would be coming back home and I don't think she'd be happy with the house like this☠️. So me, Chota, Arisu and Chishiya helped clean the house while Karube and his lazy ass was on Tiktok🙄. Anyway, we finished packing up as well and we all headed home. I got into my apartment, took a bath and finally got some sleep💤.