If Chishiya completed the Q❤️?

a/n y'know I always like trying out diff story writing types and genres soo this came to mind ig🤷‍♀️✨️ hope u like it💗 (Spoilers, blood and swearing!!)

(Chishiya Pov)
Usagi was bleeding terribly on the ground and Arisu had a bullet wound in his side. There was only one more face card left and tbh everyone here got damaged by the King of Spades. Kuina and two other girls were lying on the ground out of breath, Aguni was next to the now dead King of Spades he just shot and here I am ig. I sighed and left them. To the next game, Queen of Hearts.

The scenery was a garden, filled with blooming flowers and a dark-haired woman smiling at me. Of course it had to be Mira. 'Welcome to the Queen of Hearts!' She beamed. 'I knew you were gonna survive till the very end'. I shoved my hands in my pockets and stared at her boringly. She still tried to keep her enthusiasm tho and explained the rules of croquet.

If I'm being honest I have zero clue how to play croquet and on accident I swung the ball over the bushes. Mira looked concerned for my lack of sport but carried on with a missing ball.

Half-way through, she asked to take a break. So we sat down on the pure white chairs and she handed me some tea. But omg by 'accident' I spilled mine all over the table. Mira looked annoyed but kept her cool. I'm not dumb. I know the tea had some weird shit in it that would make me go bonkers. So I took a sip to be polite then spat it on the grass. Tasted like shit tbh. She looked at me in disgust, obviously irritated that she couldn't get a normal player to deal with.

Then, she looked at me dead in the eye and told me we were living in the year 2070, where we are just robots and the whole borderlands was a game. This was a virtual reality and whenever someone died it was actually just them logging off. She looked really serious but y'know me. I won't fall for that. So I spilled the rest of my tea on my hoodie. It stained but to prove Mira's point, 'I'm not a robot, why didn't my vr head-set break from liquid?' I asked her mockingly. She scowled, figuring she could never trick me with this information and laughed it off. Of course we aren't in a game! She smiled. 'Instead, your sleeping right now and this is all a dream'. I rubbed my eyes for effect but instead noticed a camera in the bushes. 'Have you ever wondered how you managed to survive?' Mira asked me softly. 'How Kuzuryu sacrificed himself for you, getting out of the Jack of Hearts alive and surviving the King of Spades? Wake up Chishiya! This is all your imagination'.

'I would actually prefer to stay in the borderlands or my dream world ngl because in the real world I'm a doctor, isn't that so boring?' I replied with relish. She definitely had enough of me. She sighed and plastered a smile on her face. 'Well then, let's carry on with croquet!'

Time passed and the sky was a beautiful sunset pink, and they were on the final round of croquet. 'Yes! I won!' She giggled in relief. I wondered what would happen if I lost the game, but the rules only said to finish the game and so I remained calm. Mira turned to me and sighed again. 'You certainly are an intelligent one Shuntaro, life is a game and you should enjoy it at every chance you get'. She smiled before getting a laser in the head, the gleam in her eye disappearing as she fell into a bush. 'To all surviving players, choose between being a citizen or deny the offer'.

Fireworks gleamed in the sky as I stood there thinking. Being a doctor was boring, like I said. And I certainly wasn't injured. The 'friends' I had made were just pawns and they definitely helped me to stay alive till the very end. They probably would deny. 'I accept'. Imagine this world where there were no taxes, jobs and shit. I think I'll like being a citizen here more than I thought.

a/n umm i hate this but at the same time i need to post smth out anyway i have a ton of homework waiting for me😘peace