Genderbend AU? 😦😼

(Idk if this is suposed to be genderbent or genderbend whatever andd we in borderlands, the beach btw 😗 i'm trying not to stereotype any genders btw 🙏
TW: uhuh body parts pple may not like)

(Usagi Pov)
I woke up feeling a bit odd, maybe a bit taller ig? I thought I already finished growing but whatever. I did my morning routine and right when I opened my mini compact mirror, I screamed at my reflection. Why the actual HELL do I have a beard???!! I scrambled to go find Arisu, he never locks his room anyways so I barged in and instead of finding my boyfriend, I FOUND A FREAKING GIRL!

'ARISU ARISU WAKE UP!' I screamed, bruh my voice sounded so deep🗿. Arisu tried to wake up, blinking mildly before pushing me off him and squealing. 'What the hell- who are you?' He asked, HIS VOICE WAS HIGHER THAN MINE WUT THE HAILL🤨🤨 [ insert the rock sound effects - ]

'Arisu it's me Usagi! Idk how this happened but im a boy and your a girl' Arisu scrambled to find a mirror and turns out I was right. 'Woah I'm a girl' he shrieked. Wait he or she. Help😢. 'Hey since I'm a girl, what if I-?' Arisu was half-way through taking off his shirt when I shoved a pillow at him and started screaming. 'YOU FUCKING PERVERT OMFG ARISU!' He laughed a bit as we talked about what we could do if we were opposite genders.

(Chishiya Pov)
I woke up and went to go find a hoodie, man I have to play a game today. Going into the bathroom and seeing my reflection caught me by surprise. My hair was a bit longer than normal and my eyelashes were way longer than before. Ig I needa haircut soon🤷‍♀️.

(Kuina Pov)
I yawned and sat up in my bed. Partying all night really does smth to ya. I went to go take a shower but when I took off my pants, bruh. I abandoned my shower completely and went to go find Chishiya. WHY THE FUCK DO I HAVE A DICK🤨🤔🧐😳😦!

I banged on Chishiya's door (wait that sounds so wrong sorry🤠💀) and yelled at him to open the door, man this was an emergency. He opened the door and bro, his hair was wayy longer and he looked so- girly? Idk but it wasn't the normal Chishiya that opened the door. 'What?' He raised an eyebrow at me as I scurried into his room.

'Chishiya! Did you have a shower or anything at all today?' I asked help my voice tho🗿💀. 'No? Whats the big deal?' NAH HIS VOICE?? BRO WHY DO WE SOUND SO DIFFERENT☠️. 'Shiya' I said seriously. 'I went to go take a bath this morning, and I have a dick'. 'Really? I don't believe you' he replied in a monotone voice. 'Look, just go to the bathroom real quick and like take off ur hoodie or smth' I quickly explained, Chishiya side eyed me but agreed to do so.

I waited, swinging my legs over his bed as he finally stepped out. 'Umm I have like a-' he stopped awkwardly. Nah this was the first time at least for me, he's ever faltered or didn't finish a sentence. I grinned. 'Say it!' I urged him. 'I like don't have my dick anymore?' He said slowly. 'And?' I squealed. 'Umm I have a pussy?' He said confusedly as I congratulated him for finally saying some simple body parts. 'Hey Shiya, what if we swapped genders? Lets go find Arisu & Usagi!'

(Chishiya Pov)
Me and Kuina walked out of her room and went to go find Arisu & Usagi, but accidently stumbled upon Niragi and Aguni. Boy do I tell you, Kuina started cracking up laughing while I took note of their new features. Aguni had some very luscious, long brown hair while Niragi was shorter than Kuina. 'Just because I'm a stupid girl doesn't mean I can't kill you in a second', with his sniper filling in the gap between us, Niragi attempted to say in a menacing tone but it came out surprisingly high pitched. Kuina started pushing me around and she fell on the ground, laughing her ass off.

I had to drag her away from the millitants otherwise they would have killed her. The weird thing was, before this gender swap thing it was guys fucking girls but now, nobody was fucking no one, it was nice to have a bit of peace and quiet for a while.

We got to Arisu's room and just as expected, they were in a frenzy too.

(Lmao if u want to add this bit in)

It turns out it was a 2 of hearts, the game arena being the whole beach and having to find out whose who just from the gender swap. Ngl it was really easy anyways and poof. We were back to normal. I hated being a girl. My hair was too long.

a/n UMM SORRY FOR THE WAIT I WAS STROGGLING TO WRITE THIS😰 LIKE IK NOT ALL GIRLS HAVE LONG HAIR AND NOT ALL BOYS SHORT HAIR BUT I TRIED🙏 IM NOT TRYING TO GENDER STEREOTYPING I PROMISE😢😢