airport ~ jisung

Your alarm goes off very late in the night.
You were very nervous because that night your boyfriend Jisung, was going to come from Europa, you guys hadn't seen each other for a WHOLE year. Han had to leave because of his work, but the day finally came that you can see each other. You were SOOO happy but so very nervous.
You left the apartment and took a taxi to get to the airport. There you were sitting and waiting for your boyfriend, you felt this realy weird feeling in your stomach. The doors open and there was he, your heart was pounding so much that you felt like passing out. You immediately stood up and ran into his huge arms. "Y/NN" he gave you a big hug. "omg you really don't know how much I've-" You didn't let him finish his frace and kissed him, our lips were moving in sync it was the sweetest kiss. Without realizing it, a tear fell on your face, that boy had stolen your heart, God, how much you had missed those lips. "I love you so much y/n" "I love you too" " the flight was very heavy right, you're sure very tired, let's go home and rest"

______________________________

"omg I missed my house so much, and actually I'm so sleepy" He tooked you by your legs and brought you to our room and sat you on the bed. You couldn't stop laughing. Well there were you cuddling, lots of kisses and laughs later, you had missed your very funny boyfriend so much, you loved the way he made you laugh. None had make you laugh so much and let you feel so warm and loved. He did not stop whispering beautiful things in your ear until you fell asleep
"you know you're very pretty, right baby <3"