minho ~ clingy

Thank you so much  lynn0asf  again for this suggestion, ur so sweet and love you too! hope you like it <3

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

"OMG IT'S FINALLY WEEKENDDD, after an long and exhausting week" that's the first thing you think of when you waked up. But now you are really hungry because you were so exhausted yesterday that when you came home you passed out, so you skipped dinner (minho wasn'treally happy with that though 😭). Even so you didnt sleep really good. Anyways when you waked up you decided to make some "breakfast" (It was late so it was more like lunch). When you were cooking minho was on the couch watchingsome youtube videos, but when he saw you cooking he decided to walk to you. And he hugged ypu while you were cutting the onions, he rested his face on your neck, you could feel his hot breath cursing your skin. "Babe are you cooking? Let me do it, you go and sit"
"Wait really, thank you baby" You were a bit confused because it was  random but sweet. You sat right infron of him so you could see him cooking, honestly you really liked to see him cook. He always looked soo fine while doing it. There's just something when he cook, the way he cuts the food he just looked so good. And not to mention how GOOD his food tastes, his cooking skills were to the next level (I'm on the next level yeah 🤪). When the food was ready and finished eating minho supposed to watch a film on netflix science you two didnt feel like going out. Also it was weekend and fortunately he hadn't any practice and you anything to do for work, so just realx. While you were wachting the film you started to get a bit sleepy, maybe because you didn't sleep well the last night but you randomly felt sleepy. Minho was about to ask you something but he felt you resting your head on his shoulder, he turned his face and he saw you sleeping. He just picked you in his arms, you felt him and waked up "MINHO? what are you DOING" "We're going to cuddle babe" He brought you to our bedroom and started to give you kisses all around your face. "BABE STOP HAHA" he stopped kissing your face minutes later he was hugging you, "Leeknow why are you so clingy today?" Ofcourse he always gave you a lot of attention and everything, but he wasn't really the type of person to be that clingy all the time. "Because I love you sm y/n".

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

a/n: i know this is not the best imgine and I'm sorry for it 😭 if you see any mistakes please let me know. and if you make it to read this all I really want to thank you for that. also please vote if you liked it (if you didn't please let me know so I can change it/ improve myself!) have a great day/night<3

also I really want to thank this amazing person: lynn0asf again. thank you so much!! 🌸