surprise ~ felix

Imagine: felix surprised you after tour

Idea of imagine: lynn0asf

Thank you so much for this idea lynn0asf. If you think it could be better, feel free to message me. I hope you enjoy reading this imagine and that you liked it<3

It's 7.00 in the morning, your alarm was ringing but you really didn't want to get up. You putted an all nighter to finish your stuff for work, so you were really tired. You checked your phone "minutes" later IT WAS 8.00 OMG NO IM GOING TO BE LATE. You immediately stood up and had a quick shower, as fast as you could you picked an outfit and putted your shoes on. Because you were running out of time you couldn't eat so you decided have breakfast at work. You went to your car and drived to your work. You worked as a art teacher. When it was break timw you finnely could go and eat something, because you haven't had breakfast and you were starving. You didn't really like the meals at your work so you usually go to a Cafe that isn't far away. Before you left you topped with your collage and when she looked at your shoes she started laughing, you were so confused but when you looked down you saw that YOU HAD TWO DIFFERENT SHOES ON, so that's why your students were constantly looking weird at you. But luckily you had a amazing collage and she had another pair of schoes in her locked, that's strange but you were thankful. Anyway, you go to the Cafe and ordered a bubble tea with a sandwich, you walk again to your work and eat it while working on your laptop. Ofcorse the dumbass you are, you spilled the tea on your clothes and LAPTOP. You tried to turn the laptop on but it was broken, then you remember that EVERYTHING you've been working the whole night is GONE. You really wanted to cry at this moment. This is definitely not your day. When you finally gett out of work, it was already dark outside. While driving to your way home, you were thinking of how your bf Felix was doing. He wasn't home because he was on a tour. You really missed him even though he wasn't gone for a long time, you were worried because he has been overworking himself the last time at work. You also missed him a lot. When you arrived home you opened the door of your apartment. You saw the floor full with roses and red confetti. When you walked in the dinningtable had candles, flowers and a really pretty dinner. You were really confused and felt someone hugging you from behind. You turned around to see his Felix's face and immediately giving him a hug "When did you came and why didn't you call me when you did?" "I came a few hours ago I wanted to surprise you, do you like it?" he asked "Ofcourse I do, this is so cute omgg" and obviously you started crying because you were always emotional when he did this things, while he was laughing and hugging you "Stop crying I did this to make you happy not for you to cry, baby" This was the best surprise that someone gave you ever, you had a horrible day today till now. "Thank you so so soo much babe, I had a really bad day today but you, you maked me feel so much bette-" He stopped you from talking with a kiss. Your heart skipped a beat and your stomach were full of butterflys. He slowly moved his lips, you felt his soft lips and the taste of his vanilla coconut lipgloss that you gifted him for his birthday. He plased one hand on your face and the other one at your waist and brought you closer to him. You needed to stop the kiss because of air. "I love you so much felix" "I love you more babe" he said and you both started cutely laughing.