New stories

Hey guys! So this story will be continuing for the foreseen future and I have planned out how it's going to play out but i was wondering if there are any new fics u guys want me to write.

So tlou has been pretty popular lately, I played the games a while back but the show has gotten me back into it so if there are any sort of fics u want any tlou or some other fandom that i am farmilar with let me know.(this includes pedro Pascal characters)

I was thinking and writing tlou fanfic with a new oc so I'll give u the runthrough of it so far.

Evelyn clover falls in love with Joel Miller after meeting as Smugglers. Eventually Evelyn leaves Joel to go lobe quietly with a handful of friends on a farm in the country side. All is well until she finds out shes expecting a baby. She contemplates going back to joel and telling him the news but decides agaisnt it, after the death of his daughter he had always been very withdrawn at the subject of children.

As the months go by she is nearing closer and closer to the birth of her child. She decides to have a walk in the nearby woods to calm her nerves at the subject of birth, she had heard there were a few scavengers wandering around but she deemes them harmles and decided to go anyway, armed with nothing but her crossbow and a handful of arrows to be on the safe side.

It takes her by suprise when a fresh infected run a towards her and knocks her to the ground. She scrambles for an arrows and quickly stabs it in the head. She hastely removes herself from underneath the corpse until she feels a stinging pain in her wrist.

She slowly looks down to see an obvious bite mark wrapped around her wrist. Her stomach drops.

She runs back to the farm and frantically starts explaining what happened to the 5 other women with her. Tara Hart, Abigail Spencer, Emma Hunter, Lolita Sparrow and Matilda Eyre.

As she explains she begins experiencing sharp pains in her abdomen, she's going into labour.

After the birth of her child, in which she names Alice Miller, she is swept away and killed quickly by Abigail.

The plan was to raise Alice on the farm as her mother had intended, until all but one of the women get sick.

Tara flees with baby Alice to the only place she knows to be safe, The girls father, Joel Miller.

Let me know if you guys wanted to see this as a fic!