S1 Prologue: "Waking Up"

Paris, France was once known as the City of Love. But even the zombie apocalypse was too much for the city to handle or to keep it's glow shining. Walkers and certain types of people have destroyed such a beautiful city over the years, as they have done to every beautiful place all over the world. Those people want to take control over others as the apocalypse has changed them and not for the better. But yet, in all this chaos and destruction, there remains good people who want to make the world a better place again. One of those people is Daryl Dixon!

Daryl Dixon left his family and friends to go on a journey to discover why Walkers have suddenly become more advanced and more dangerous. They have to ability now to climb over fences, climb up ladders or outpost towers. They pick up rocks and know that they can cause damage with the rock by hitting humans and they can break glass doors with them too. Now, Daryl was on a mission or figure out why and how to stop them before things get to a point where a head shot might not kill Walkers anymore.

☆☆☆☆☆

One afternoon in Paris, the feeling of the cold weather and even colder water rising and falling against his legs on the shore by a river was what woke up Daryl Dixon. The first thing he saw as his vision began to clear up was the cloudy sky above him. Daryl's body ached as he slowly made himself sit up on the sandy ground beneath him. Daryl looked around trying to gather his bearings as he wasn't sure where he was right now.

Daryl slowly got up to his feet and he waited for his legs to stay steady before he tried to take any steps, not knowing if he has any injuries. Once he was confortable that he could walk, Daryl took a few steps over to the river where he glanced over at the broken pieces of what looked like a small boat that had been destroyed in a bad storm.

Daryl soon found his crossbow half covered in sand and he pulled it out of the ground. His bolts remained in their place and after dusting it off, Daryl placed his crossbow on his back right where it belonged. Daryl was fully dressed, he even had his black poncho on, but his clothes were dirty and torn in a few places. He figured it was from the accident that caused him to wash ashore to wherever he was right now. That seemed to be his first thing to do, to figure out where he was.

Daryl walked along the shore that was close to a large brick wall and he saw a bridge up ahead and he knew he was heading to a possible street. Once he walked up a path of steps and onto the main ground, he saw streets of buildings and knew he was in a city or town. Daryl looked around carefully and when he spotted a certain tower, there was no doubt in his mind where he was. Daryl Dixon stared at one of the world's most famous towers, The Eiffel Tower in Paris, France!

''Son of a bitch.'' Daryl cursed.

'' Daryl cursed