🔞sodo x swiss

Neither of them knew how they ended up playing a platonic game of drunken truth or dare to sitting on top of each other. Neither of them were complaining though, swiss was actually doing quite the opposite.
"Please.." he begged, sodo leaving a stripe of purple down his neck.
"Patience, baby." Sodo growled, holding Swiss's ass tightly. The larger ghoul started to breath heavier, the pressure in his pants increasing by the second.
"I- I-"
"Mmm?" Sodo bit down on his neck, making Swiss yelp in pain. "Use your words."
"I want to-" swiss groped sodos crotch needily. "I want to suck you off."
"Do you now?" Sodo cocked his head, a carnal look glistening over his eyes.
"Please!" Swiss croaked.
"On your knees then." Sodo pushed the hungry ghoul down, allowing him to pull down his boxers. Swiss looked greedily at his cock, watching it spring up.
"I can't promise I won't be rough, just tap my leg if you want to stop." Sodo grabbed a fistful of Swiss's hair.
"You're so hard for this already..." Swiss played with the tip, already dripping precum. Sodo groaned as Swiss forked tongue teased his dick.
"Just-" sodo growled. "Just get it done with. Before I turn you into a dirty little slut."
Swiss's tail wagged a bit, before he lapped up sodos cock, gagging as it reached the back of his throat. The vibrations caused sodo to moan, bucking his hips towards Swiss. He slowly started to bob his head up and down, watching the small ghoul become undone.
"I- you're such a good boy." Sodo groaned, pulling Swiss's hair. Tears rolled down their faces, and the burning sensation in Swiss's throat was almost unbearable. But watching his closest friend whine and beg for release; it turned him on. "Keep going... that's it."
Swiss let out a moan as sodo bucked into his face, his nose touching the SODOMIZER tattoo painted across his stomach. He could feel Sodo getting closer and closer to his release.
"Stop." Sodo commanded. "I don't want to Cum now. I want to fill you up first." The small ghoul started to unbutton the largers shirt. "You did so good for me, baby. Now it's your turn."
Swiss let out a nod.
"I want to hear all the pretty little noises that mouth of yours makes." He pushes the ghoul onto the bed.
"Yes sir." Swiss blurts out, instantly regretting it as sodo gives him a lascivious look.
"Sir? I like that." The small ghoul growls, watching the bigger one squirm as he plays with the indent in his boxers.
"Sodo pleas..." Swiss breaths.
"Please what, babyboy?" Sodo kisses his neck, sinking his fangs into his sweet spot.
"Please fuck me." Swiss begs.
"And why should I do that?" Sodo strokes himself slowly, watching the ghoul beneath him drool.
"I'll be good! I promise!" Swiss cries, tears of frustration rolling down his cheeks.
"Hmmm..." sodo caresses the side of his face. "And what's in it for me, darling?"
"Use me, I'll be your little toy. Just please, fuck me until I can't walk!"
"Someone is desperate." Sodo opens the lube bottle, applying a small amount onto his cock. "I won't go gentle, baby." He lines himself up.
"Wai-"
Sodo pounds into the ghoul, not giving him much time to adjust. He yowls in pain, clawing at sodos back, leaving red marks all the way down it. The pain only turns sodo on more, as he sadistically starts going at an unfathomable pace. Tears role down Swiss's cheeks, as the pain slowly starts turning into pleasure.
"You're doing so good, baby." Sodo grunts, pulling the ghouls legs around his waist.
"Please... faster..." The ghoul whines, feeling a knot grow in his stomach.
"You're such a good boy," sodo whispers, signalling that he's close. "I can't believe someone so mhg- beautiful- would let me mh- do this to them." He kisses Swiss, moaning as he releases deep inside of him. The sensation causes Swiss to climax, spewing out all over his stomach. The two ghouls pant for a second, before sodo grabs a towel and starts to clean each other up.
They crawl into bed, cuddling skin to skin as sodo puts Terminator on.

"Does this mean we're dating?" Swiss asks, looking up at the small ghoul.
"I mean, if you want." Sodo smiles, his fangs showing. Their tails intertwine under the covers, as they slowly start to drift off.