🔞Copia x m!reader

"Man, it hurts I'm telling you." Copia whines, rubbing his head as I place a cold pack on his side. He fell of his tricycle, sodo pushed him over actually, and now there's a purpling bruise on his hip.
"This is what you get for pissing him off during a full moon!" I tut, wiping a singular tear from his face. "Look, it'll be better soon. I'll grab some painkillers and then we can distract you from it somehow." I wink at him, watching the blush form on his face.
"Ok but remember you're still my ghoul, I have power over you." He stomps.
"Yeah yeah."

We walk back to his room, and I lock the door as soon as he enters.
"So, what do you wan-" I start to say, but a force pushes me against the wall.
"Oh so you thought you would be in charge." Copia growls at me. "Well I don't give a fuck about that, you're mine, caro." He strokes my neck, kissing it softly and making me shiver.
"Copia I-" I whisper softly.
"It's papa, actually." He corrects me with a smirk still nibbling at my neck. My heart flutters, I've never seen this side of him.

I really like it though.

"Hmm, what was it you wanted? Come on, use your words..." he teases my tail, rubbing circles with it softly.
"Papa, please you know what I want." I plead with him.
"But you have to use your words baby." He chuckles, a carnal glint rising in his eyes. "Beg for it, Slut."
"Copia that's so fucking embarrassing though!" I whine.
"Ah aha ah strike two, my name isn't copia remember." He slaps my thigh roughly, causing me to yelp in surprise. The sting causes my eyes to water, but yet a flurry of butterflies ascends in my stomach.
"This is so humiliating." I grumble under my breath, rubbing the red patch.
"Oh dear that's strike three. Someone's getting punished then." Copia laughs, "on your knees then, whore."
"WHAT?!" I jump back, blushing intently. "But, I've never done this, you're always the one who does this.." I start to panic.
"I can guide you through it, don't worry," his hardened expression softens for a minute, "I've done it enough times to you to know how it works." He cradles my face, "I trust you."
"Ok, papa." I get down on my knees, blushing as I hear the sound of his zipper going down. I know that I've seen it all before but I've always been the top, this is different to me. And it scares me.

I like it.

I look up at C innocently, milking in his expression from below.
"Alright, just be careful with the teeth, tap my leg if you need a break and don't worry if you can't do it anymore." He holds my hair in his hands. "Just don't expect me to go slowly."

I nod, playing with his tip. I stroke over the slit, watching it twitch as precum dribbles out. I slowly start to lick his shaft, listening to the heavenly noises that escape his mouth. His grip on my hair tightens as I start to deepthroat him, rubbing his thigh in an attempt to distract from the burning in my throat. Though my gag reflex is pretty redundant, it doesn't mean this doesn't hurt like hell. I breathe through my nose, slowly bobbing my head up and down. The sounds coming from copia can only be described as pure ecstasy, moans and whimpers, little shaky commands I can barely hear at this point.
"Oh my Satan..." he groans, pulling my head closer to him. "Faster please oh my god." He pulls my hair so my nose is touching his stomach. I start to gag and whimper on his cock. But I don't pull out, I can still breathe so there's no point. I attempt to move my head up and down, but it's practically impossible with the iron grip in my hair.
"You're doing so good for me, caro mia" copia moans, "im so close keep going." He throws his head back in pleasure, his body starting to tremble. Suddenly he releases down my throat, and I quickly pull back, gagging on the warm liquid running down my throat.
"Oh my gosh are you ok?" Copia pats my back in attempt to stop me from coughing. Before he then grabs a glass of water from the side and offers me some. I snatch it and chug the lot, but it doesn't take the taste away.
"I'm sorry, I didn't expect it to feel like that oh my lord." I cough a bit more, tears welling in my eyes. "Jeez do I really put you through that every time?"
"You get used to it" he shrugs "I quite enjoy tasting you though."
We sit there awkwardly, before then bursting into laughter. We roll around on the floor, tears of joy now replacing the ones I gained from coughing so violently.
"Ah Satan we should probably leave the blowjob stuff to you, eh?" I giggle.
"Aw man it was the best feeling ever though" he pouts, before laughter takes over again.
"I love you, Copia."
"I love you too, mi amour." He strokes the hair out of my face before planting a kiss on my cheek.

This one was a bit wholesome regardless on how poorly written it was so apologies for that, it's literally 2:49am at the time im publishing this so 😜😍🥰🤞🫶