🔞Swiss- phone sex

"Swiss~" you whined into the phone.
"Yes darling?"
"Can you come over?" You tried to sound as needy as possible.
"You know that I have family round tonight, I can't baby." He sighs.
"But I need you" you flop onto your bed, covering your eyes with your arm.
"Not tonight, maybe tomorrow?"
"Can you at least guide me through?" You whine again.
"Ok fine but it'll have to be quick." he sighs. "Mom? Mom I'm just going upstairs I'll be back in a minute" you hear him say, the phone slightly muffling it.
"Oh Swiss hurry please" you groan, rubbing your clit through your panties softly.
"Ok you little whore. What you wearing?" He says seductively.
"Not much," you giggle.
"Take it off then." He growls, causing butterflies to arise in your stomach.
"Yes sir"
"Good, very good.  You like being my good little slut don't you baby?"
"Yes I do" you moan, circling your clit softly.
"Come on, finger yourself for me. Scream my name while you do it."
You insert two fingers inside you, curling them up and slowly pulling them out. A slight gasp leaves your lips as you speed up your pace.
"Oh Swiss!" You moan, throwing your head back in pure ecstasy.
"Fuck-" he whispers, breath hitching slightly.
"Swiss I'm so close." You whimper softly, legs trembling.
"Fuck yeah baby you're being so good." He groans. You orgasm with a loud groan, your entire body trembling from the high. You breathe heavily as you throw your arm over your eyes.
"You know what screw this family dinner." You hear his keys jangle. "Hang on baby, I'm coming round."